Can't Get Over You, Can't Get Through to You

Colorblind

Brian's POV

I walked into the Atruskia with Mariemaia holding my hand. She had her tiger, Blaze, in her other arm so she was content. She thought that she was going to stay with my parents, which was not entirely false, but she had no idea what else I was doing. My little daughter had no idea that I was going to attempt to get her mother back in my life. That was my goal for today and for all of eternity.

When we got onto the floor that my parents were staying, I instantlybanged knocked on the door, waiting for either my dad or Suzy to answer the damn door.

"What takes so long," I asked, muttering to myself.

Mariemaia looked at me, cocking her head, asking, "What's wrong daddy?"

"Nothing, Mari," I assured her, "Nothing's wrong."

"Brian," dad questioned when hefinally opened the door.

"Hi dad. Can Mariemaia stay with you?"

"Yeah, where are you going though," he asked, looking down at my daughter.

"I'm going to get the love of my life back."

As soon as I walked out of the Atruskia, I got into Nikki's Corvette and drove off to the airport. The clock showed that it was 11:30 am. Seeing that just made my blood rush; I wanted to get to the airport as soon as I could. The thought of seeing Nikki just made me floor it. After I had heard her little rant via Tash's cell phone, I couldn't sleep; I kept thinking about how much I needed her.

I turned on the radio to keep my mind distracted and soon Motley Crue's Afraid started playing. I realized that the lyrics fit her so well.

It's only life
She's so afraid to kiss
An' so afraid to laugh
Is she runnin' from her past?
It's only life
She's so afraid of love
Is so afraid of hate
What's she runnin' from now?


Then again, Nikki Sixx wrote it about Donna D'Errico.

When I got to the airport, I parked and bolted into the place. I headed straight for terminal nine, the one Nikki would be coming out of. My watch beeped, indicating that it was noon and I bit my lip; this was do or die time.

People started coming out and I now put enough pressure on my lower lip to make it start bleeding. I watched and waited; my fingers crossed in my pocket. There she was, walking out and carrying a duffel bag. Nikki was wearing a black button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up, black jeans, black converse, and a white tie. She had a studded belt that just was there as an accessory and a green tie through the belt loops of her jeans. Her hair was up in a clip, but her bangs flopped over her eyes. A picture of perfection that I wanted so badly.

Nikki was staring at the ground as she walked closer, not really realizing I was right there. She looked up and my eyes locked with her beautiful emerald ones.

Nikki's POV

I think my heart stopped when I saw Brian standing there. There he was, wearing those dark blue jeans, dark shoes that I couldn't tell where they were from, a black shirt, and of course, his infamous fedora. He had several belts on and it appeared that they were just for his style. Brian Elwin Haner Jr was the epitome of perfection.

"I'm impressed," I said as I stood before him.

"Well," he started, placing a hand on my cheek, "I'm in love and I will always be falling in love with you."

As soon as he said that, Brian pressed his lips against me. I wanted nothing more than to be with him that I didn't care who was watching; I was just happy to be where I wanted to be. I was in Brian's arms and I was happy.

We to my house and we walked in, saying nothing and holding hands. I tossed my bags onto the couch and was about ready to head to the kitchen when Brian pushed me against the wall, kissing me. I gladly obliged as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Where's Mariemaia," I asked, moaning, as he moved to my neck.

"With my parents."

I nodded as I sighed, "Room, not here."

He complied and carried me to my room, never releasing his hold on my lips. I smiled as he laid me on my bed, heading back to my neck. Brian's hands moved to remove my tie.

"Why the fuck are you wearing a tie?"

"Because I fucking felt like it."

Brian rolled his eyes as I tugged on his shirt. He took it off and soon, we both were naked. "God, I fucking missed this," he muttered as he placed soft kisses on my shoulder.

"You're not the only one," I moaned.

I gasped as he entered me, taking me by surprise. Moans escaped as Brian started thrusting himself into me. No pain came, just pleasure. Just like those times before, there was only pleasure when I was having sex with him. He had me occupied though by his kisses.

Brian groaned as I bit into his shoulder, closing his eyes. "Damnit, Nikki," he muttered.

I pulled away to moan loudly, giving him an indication that I was getting close. Brian just responded by giving a grunt and going at a faster rate. I placed my hands on his arms, moving my hips so I could meet his thrusts.

"Fucking Hell," I whispered.

"Fuck Nikki," Brian groaned.

"FUCKING HELL BRIAN," I screamed when my orgasm finally came.

He soon came and collapsed on top of me. We both were out of breath, taking in each breath as we laid there. I wrapped my arms around him, holding Brian as close to me as I could. I was scared that he'd disappear because I was going insane but mymind heart knew that he wouldn't. Brian was here and I felt safe.

I wasn't insane because I knew that he was real.

"I love you, Nikki," Brian muttered as he looked at me.

I smiled as I looked into his beautiful brown eyes; one of my hands tracing his jawline. My favorite face to paint. Brian always my favorite person to paint. He was my idea of perfection.

"I love you too," I admitted.

"Good, because you're not going away this time," he said, pulling out of me and rolling us to where he was on bottom and I was on top

I rolled my eyes as I placed my head on my favorite place on him: the place where his shoulder and chest met, that little nook of his body. He wrapped his arms around me, holding me close to his warm body. I sighed as my eyes slowly started falling, signalling that I was about ready to fall asleep.

"I won't."
♠ ♠ ♠
Where did I get the title? Well, I nicked it from watching Cruel Intentions. This whole chapter was based on a scene in that movie. The one where Annette is coming off the subway/train and Sebastian is there waiting for her. I liked the idea and I especially love when he says "Well......I'm in love."

I really hope that you all like this part because I'm worrying that it won't be liked.