Can't Get Over You, Can't Get Through to You

Let the Dragon Go

Brian's POV

Nikki laid her head on my shoulder as I wrapped my arm around her waist; my other hand was holding her left hand, playing with the ring that now rested on her finger. Mariemaia had no clue yet because she was out riding the ponies but the guys knew. They were the first ones to tell us how happy they were for us. Either way, Nikki was content with life and I was happy.

"So you're going to be Nikki Haner," I said as her eyes closed.

"Yup."

"And we'll be one big family."

"Yup but we need to figure out this whole thing first. I live in Vegas, you live in Huntington. You're a rock star and I own the Atruskia," she said, turning her head to look at me.

I placed a hand on the side of her face and said, "You come to Huntington every other week, I'll spend the weekends with you and touring, you're coming with me."

"How long did it take for you to figure it out?"

"Five seconds," I said, grinning.

"Its a good thing I love you or else I would have slapped you upside the head," Nikki muttered.

She got up and went to get some cake. Mariemaia walked towards me, holding her kitten, and asked, "Why was Mama crying? Did you break-up with her?"

"No Mari-"

Then she kicked me. Mariemaia kicked me in the shin. I grabbed it and started yelling. "What the Hell, Mari," I yelled.

"Why is Mama crying!"

"I didn't break up with your mother!"

"What the fuck is going on," Nikki asked, holding a plate with a slice of cake on it.

"Daddy, made you cry," Mariemaia said, running to Nikki and hugging her legs.

"He did but it was a good reason," Nikki said, "Your daddy asked me to marry him."

"What does that mean?"

"It means we're going to be a family," I said, rubbing my shin.

Suddenly Mariemaia started crying. I looked at her as Nikki picked her up, trying to calm her down. "Mari what's wrong," she asked.

"Daddy's mad at me!"

I looked at her, completely shocked with what she said. I could never be mad at Mariemaia; I knew it was all a misunderstanding. "Mari," I said, walking towards her and Nikki, "I'm not mad at you. You made a mistake that's all."

She looked at me, all teary-eyed. "Really?"

"Really. Besides, I love you too much to get mad."

Nikki's POV

The sun was shining overhead and my eyes fluttered as they opened. I felt Brian's arms around my waist, pulling me close to his bare chest. The only thing that separated my skin from his arms was the thin bed sheet covering the both of us. A sigh escaped as I pulled his arms off me, getting up.

"Why are you getting up," Brian asked.

"I need to look at the calendar," I replied, walking into the bathroom.

"You have a calender in the bathroom?"

"No, I need to change and the bathroom is on the way to my closet."

"Oh."

"I have been clean for a month," I announced as I walked into the kitchen.

"What," Brian asked as he made waffles.

"I have been clean for a month," I repeated.

Brian stopped what he was doing and looked at me. I held up the calendar and showed him. I have been clean for exactly thirty days now.

"I'm so proud of you," he said, placing a hand on my cheek.

A smile came as I leaned into his hand, enjoying the moment. He knew how to make me feel special. A moment later, Brian pressed his lips against mine, capturing me into one of his lustful kisses that I loved.

"Daddy, Mama," Mariemaia called as she ran down the stairs.

"Yes, Mari," I asked as she came in.

"Can we do a painting," she asked.

A smile formed as I nodded. Mariemaia has been dying to do a painting with me and now we were going to do one. Brian looked at me and then our daughter and said, "I want to teach her how to play the guitar. She's the daughter of Synyster Gates and I say that she should learn how to play."

I laughed as Mariemaia's jaw dropped. "Really?"

"Really."

"Mama and me did a painting," Mariemaia announced as we walked into the meeting room of the Atruskia.

Hunter looked at her as Mari climbed onto his lap. "Really, did your mama do a painting as well?"

"Yeah, I did," I replied, walking in, carrying a covered canvas.

"What did you do," Tash asked.

I smiled as I propped the painting on a chair and took off the cover. They all gasped as they saw it. A dragon flying off into the night sky.

"Awesome," Jimmy said, looking at it.

"Where'd you get the idea," Zacky asked.

"Its been a month and I have been clean the whole time," I answered.

Brian wrapped his arms behind me and placed his head on my shoulder, "My pretty fiance has been clean and sober for a month now and she made this amazing painting to symbolize it."

"What's it called," Matt asked, "You always come up with awesome titles so I'm curious."

"Let the Dragon Go," I replied, hanging it behind my chair, "I'm done chasing it so I'm letting the damn dragon go."
♠ ♠ ♠
So I had this wacky dream and I'm supposed to write a Ronnie Radke story and just to say, I think I will.

And we all know how I feel about this part so I won't say it.