Can't Get Over You, Can't Get Through to You

Everyone's Starting Relationships!

Brian's POV

"Daddy," Mari called as she ran down the stairs for breakfast, "DADDY!"

"Yes," I called back as I watched Nikki make breakfast.

She got all mad when she found out that I was the one making breakfast all the time so she decided that it was her turn to make it. Either way, I didn't mind. Making breakfast for my two girls was wonderful as was watching Nikki make breakfast is great. I was just really happy being with those two.

And I was excited to bring Mariemaia to Huntington. I can't wait to bring her to the beach and to my house and to my parents and everything. I was also excited to bring Nikki back to where it all began. Where I first met her and everything.

"When are we going to give Auntie Tash and Uncle Jimmy their present," she asked, climbing onto my lap after she gave me a hug.

"I don't know," I answered and then turned to Nikki, "What did you get them?"

"A present with a bow," Nikki replied, smiling.

I pouted as Nikki scrambled the eggs. She wouldn't tell me what she bought for them even though she knew that I wouldn't tell them. Mariemaia knew what Nikki bought for Jimmy and Tash. Criss knew what she bought. Hell, even Hunter knew! I'm her fiance and I have no clue what she got them. Well, I know its a car but I want to know what kind of car.

"Not cool, Nikki," I muttered as I watch Mari pour herself a glass of orange juice, "Hunter and Criss know but you won't tell me."

"You'll find out at the party today," Nikki replied, placing the food onto plates and handed them to us.

Mari just giggled as I pouted. She knew and Nikki told her not to tell me.....which is so not cool.

"Daddy's sad!"

I watched as Nikki directed everything, telling everyone where everything was supposed to go. It was amazing to see that anti-social girl I first met now be that obsessed dictator, telling everyone what to do. I walked up behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist.

"You smell good," I muttered as I rested my head on her shoulder.

"I took a shower," Nikki laughed.

"Still you smell good."

"I'm thinking about teaching Mari how to fence," she said, turned around to look at me.

"Little Mari with one of your foils," I said, thinking about it, "As long as she doesn't get hurt."

"She'll be fine," Nikki laughed, "I know how to fence as did my grandfather and his grandfather and it goes on so she'll be fine."

"God, its a long line of people who fence in the McCade family."

"ITS FUCKING PARTY TIME," Jimmy yelled as he stood on top of the table.

We all laughed as Tash instantly slapped his leg and said, "Get your ass of the table. I don't want you going to the hospital instead of going on a honeymoon."

Nikki disappeared and Mari was with me, looking around. In fact, she was sitting next to me one minute and now she's gone. I was curious as to where she went because she just left without saying a word.

"Daddy, where's Mama," Mari asked as she hugged me.

"I don't know."

My cell started ringing and everyone started staring at me because it was really loud. I guess I forgot to put it on silent.

"Hello?"

"Brian, tell everyone to go the entrance of my house."

"Nikki?"

Mari instantly looked at me and started reaching for my cell. "I want to talk to Mama! I want to talk to Mama!"

"Brian, tell Mari, to go with everyone and head to the front."

"Where are you," I asked, trying to keep the cell away from my daughter.

"Just do what I said and you'll see why I left."

With that she hung up. I swear that the word "good-bye" is not in her vocabulary because she always just hangs up on people. Not even an indication that she was ending the conversation. Nikki just hung up and that was it.

"What did Nikki say," Val asked.

"We need to go to the entrance of the house."

"What," Zacky asked, just confused as everyone.

"We need to go the the entrance," I repeated.

Tash and Jimmy got up and started heading to the front. We all started following them and we soon found out why. A silver car was driving towards the entrance at an extremely fast rate. I could make out a bow on the top of it so I'm assuming that this was Nikki's present to Jimmy and Tash.

When it came closer, jaws dropped.

"You got us a Mercedes McLaren?"

Nikki's POV

"You got us a Mercedes McLaren?"

I got out, smirking as I handed both sets of keys to Tash and Jimmy. They just stared at me, shocked with their jaws were still hanging.

"Congrats on the wedding," I said, "Now, if you excuse me, I'm going to get some wine."

I laughed as Jimmy instantly came up behind me, and started hugging me. "I love you, Nikki! You are so my all time favorite cousin!"

"I'm your only cousin," I said, trying to escape Jimmy's grasp.

Matt whistled as he looked at the McLaren. "So, what are you going to give me and Val?"

I smirked as I hugged Brian and said, "Wait and find out."

He pouted as Val laughed, hugging him. That's when I noticed Zacky sitting there with his arm wrapped around Liz. I raised an eyebrow and asked, "Um, is there something I should know?"

"Oh, Zacky is now my boyfriend," Liz said, all smiles.

A laugh came as I simply said, "About time, boy!"

He just gave a dorky smile and said, "Now Johnny's the only one without someone!"

"Actually," Johnny said as he walked towards us.

I raised an eyebrow as I realized that he was holding hands with Leane. "Actually, I'm now dating Leane," he said.

Brian looked at me as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder, yelling, "DAYUM! Everyone is dating everyone now!"

I just nodded as I walked back into my house. "I'm getting me some beer."
♠ ♠ ♠
If you don't know what a Mercedes McLaren is, then click here.

So yeah.....I won't say my opinion 'cause we all know what that is.