Not another Ryan Sheckler fan girl

First Encounter

Trinity was tired. She’d been driving for awhile and she was bored, so she nudged Ashleigh awake.

“Yea?” sputtered Ashleigh.

“Talk to me.” Trinity replied.

“Where are we?”

“Almost there.”

“AHH! im so exited!”

“I know me too!”

It was a few minutes before they finally reached the sign that said “San Clemente City Limit”. Trinity had always wanted to move there. ALWAYS. She had always wanted to meet Ryan Sheckler. Talk to him, get to know him, all that jazz. She knew if she saw him she wouldn’t be one of those crazy fan girls. Even if she was on the inside. She just wanted to figure out how to talk to him, what to say. But everything she came up with seemed so stupid. It would be a lot easier said then done, talking to Ryan Sheckler.

“What so you think i should say?” Trinity asked.

“About what? To who?” Ashleigh said, looking confused.

“You know!”

Ashleigh sighed, they had been over this thousands of times before.

“Say what comes to mind. Say what you would say to anyone else.”

Trinity knew this would be the answer, it always has been. It seemed easy when someone else said it. But when she thought about what might come to mind it consisted of things like “Your amazingly hot” and she DEFINITELY didn’t want that coming out. She turned into the parking lot of their new apartment building. It wasn’t anything particularly nice, even though it was only about 15 minutes from the beach.

“Now we have to figure out where we’re gonna work” said Ashleigh, with a sigh.

“I don’t think it will be TOO hard…” Trinity replied.

“Mhmm that’s what you say now!” Ashleigh said looking worried.

“Whatever, I’m gonna go look at the apartment” Trinity muttered walking away.

She walked up the stairs to the 3rd floor. Room 318. She took out her key and opened the door. It was…..pretty. The former owner had painted the front room a light green color. It reminded her of something that would be called sea-foam green. They didn’t leave much furniture, but there was a big white chair with high arms, and it looked rather worn. Trinity went and sat down. The chair was comfy, it reminded her of home. She began to think of how weird it was going to be starting out on her own. She ignored the thought and went to explore the rest of her new home. There were 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, but the bathrooms were both tiny. She went back outside.

“Ash?”

“Yea?!” Ashleigh yelled from the stairs, she was carrying a box.

“We need to figure out the room situation,”

“Duhh!” She replied.

Trinity sprinted into the room she liked the best.

“THIS ONE IS MIIIINE!” she screamed.

“Fiiiiine.” Ashleigh whined.

About an hour later they were finished unpacking, and just sat waiting for the moving truck to get there with all the bigger furniture. Trinity was sitting in the comfy chair and Ashleigh laying sprawled on the floor.

“I’VE GOT AN IDEA!” Trinity screamed.

Ashleigh jumped, and screamed.

“OH JEEZ! You scared me! What?”

“Lets go to the beach!” trinity wailed running into her room to get the new bathing suit she bought before coming, knowing she was going to be going to the beach a lot. she also grabbed some shorts. Trinity changed and put up her hair before walking into the kitchen, finding Ashleigh sitting on the counter finishing off the red bull they bought on their drive down, she also had her bathing suit on.

“Ready?”

“Most definitely!” Trinity replied with a smile.
After they had found some towels they got in the car and drove to the beach. It was pretty hot out, so Trinity immediately ran into the water, getting out about 5 minutes later. She went and found the spot Ashleigh had picked to lay down. As she walked up to her Ashleigh began to laugh.

“What?” trinity asked, confused.

“Look in the water!”

Trinity turned around, and didn’t see anything.

“Ash I don’t see anything.”

“SURFING!”

Trinity turned and looked again, this time at the surfers. She saw what Ashleigh was talking about, Ryan Sheckler, and some of his friends.

“ASH! Holy shit!” Trinity whispered, not wanting anyone else to hear.

“I know!” Ashleigh smiled.

“What should I do, what should I do, what should I do!!”

“I don’t know. Sit and wait. But I can pretty much guarantee your gonna meet Ryan Sheckler a whole lot sooner than you thought my friend.”

“Why do you say that?”

“Their towels are right next to us!”

Trinity looked where Ashleigh told her to again, and sure enough there they were. Towels with no one on them; no one except Taylor.

“TRINITY!” Ashleigh shook her arm.

Trinity turned once again to see Ashleigh staring at something. She looked where she though Ashleigh was staring and saw Ryan coming out of the water with Tony and Casey following. This was gonna be interesting.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment the story or message me if you wan a second chapter. Or if you don't like it, or pretty much anything. JUST DONT BE MEAN! this is my first story so feedback is appreciated :)