Not another Ryan Sheckler fan girl

Sweetcheeks and Honeybun

As soon as I walked out of my room wearing my lovely sweatpants, Ashleigh went crazy.

"TELL TELL TELL!" She yelled.

"Okay, yikes." I replied. We walked over to our furniture, where Ashleigh jumped onto the couch (newly delivered), and I sat in that amazing chair that i seem to be falling in love with.

"So," I started, "He took me to this little picnic that he set up on the beach. There was a little red blankie, and some yummy food... It was so amazing. Then, I got tired so I layed my head on his tummy. Then we both kinda fell asleep." I got the urge to talk to him as soon as the words came out of my mouth. I would call him as soon as I got done with talking to Ashleigh. Speaking of Ashleigh,she left out a little squeal.

"I'm so happy for you T! He seems so nice, and great for you!" She said, "And since I was so worried, I didn't get much sleep. I'm going back to sleep now." With that she got up and went into her room, closing the door as she went in.

"Ryannnn!" I whispered to myself. I got up and shuffled to my room to grab my phone and call him. Sitting on the bed, I searched the letter 'R' in my contacts to get to his number faster. I pressed the send key and sat on the bed in waiting.

"Hey Trinity" He answered after 2 rings.

"Hello Ryan," I smiled, "I told you I'd call."

"And I told you I would be waiting."

"And I'm still glad to hear it." We laughed a little, then I sighed.

"What?" He asked.

"Wanna do something else today?"

"Like?"

"I don't know... Whatever you wanna do."

"Well, howabout we start out meeting at Starbucks in a couple hours and we figure things out from there." He suggested.

"That works fine for me. Let's say.. oh, 12:30ish?"

"See you then Sweetcheeks."

I laughed,"Sweetcheeks? Well, I'll be waiting Honeybun."

I heard a chuckle, "Later."

"Peace." I said and we hung up. I glanced at the clock, 10:00 exactly. That gave me about an hour and a half to sleep, and I could still have and hour to get ready. Delightful. I pulled the covers over my body, and closed my eyes. Not too long after I drifted off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright so once again i have a few things to say...

1) I still couldn't fit putting that new person in. I truly am sorry for this.

2) I've noticed that there are QUITE a few holes in my story. This upsets me, so I think I'm gonna spend some time filling them in.

3) Sorry I haven't written in months, I'm just so busy! If you have stuck with me, thank you a million times! :) I'm also really sorry that this chapter (along with most of the others) is sooo short. I'll try to write longer ones now that the summer has finally started again.

4) I hope you enjoy the story, I'm REALLY happy that its as popular as it is. (7 stars I believe?) Comments, messages, subscriptions, and suggestions are always welcome.

THANKS FOR READING :D