Not another Ryan Sheckler fan girl

Hello Brooklyn

Hello Brooklyn Hey L.A.
Take the streets all night cuz we sleep all day
When the world comes crashing down
who's ready to party?


My alarm clock blasted All Time Low, waking me up. I was in a happy mood, considering I was about to get ready to go see Ryan, and I woke up listening to good music. Humming the tune, I opened the door and headed for the bathroom. But Ashleigh had beat me to it. I heard the water running, signaling she was either showering or brushing her teeth.

"Ash, what are you doing in there?" I yelled so she could hear me.

A muffled, "I bwushing mah tees" came form within the bathroom.

"Oh. Your brushing your teeth you mean?" I chucked.

I heard a, "Ya," so I leaned up against the wall close to the door. A few minutes later Asheligh emerged running her tongue over her freshly brushed teeth.

"So what do you want the bathroom for?" She asked.

"Umm, a shower? Silly." I responded, pushing off the wall.

"So, your going to go see Ryan then huh?"

"What are you my mom?" I questioned jokingly. "But.. yea." I added a little quieter.

"Pshh, I'm way to pretty to have spawned something like YOU" She kidded, "And, I knew it" She said smiling.

"Well, I really do need a shower so..."

"Oh. Ya. Of course."

"Can you make me food for when I get out?"

"No, why would I do that? Your going to Starbucks."

I was shocked. She totally listened to my phone conversation. It's not like i really minded... Ashleigh isn't a creepy person or anything, I just found it funny. She either 1) Knew I was gonna call Ryan and wanted to see what I was going to say to him, 2) Got up to go to the bathroom or something and happened to hear it, or 3) Just listens to all my phone conversations. Scratch that. She's not creepy.

"You little weirdo you. Listening to my phone conversations? Tsk Tsk."

She laughed, "Ohh yeah. I totally love to hear all your gushy phone calls."

"They are not gushy! I just asked him to hang out later. Geez"

She smiled, "I knew you would call him, and I wanted to see what you would say. It would tell me just how good the date really went." She exaggerated the l's in really.

"Well I told you everything important, so you didn't need to but whatever floats your boat." I smiled. "And I seriously do need to take a shower, I'm now officially running late."

"Mmk, well I'm off to an interview so we can actually get some money up in here" She spoke. I looked down and noticed her clothes, an Ashleigh version of a typical interview outfit. Black skinnies, fancy-looking teal shirt, and black gladiator sandals.

"Oh, sweet. And cute outfit" I smiled. I walked past her and into the bathroom.

"Thanks, see ya later." I heard before I closed the door. I showered quickly, washing my hair, shaving, all the normal stuff. Getting out I saw a towel sticking out from the cabinet and got it out. Drying off I checked my phone quickly (I take it in the bathroom to make sure I'm not late everywhere). 1 new message from Ryan.

'I might be a couple minutes late. I wanted to drop by my mom's and see my little brothers.' Aww how sweet. and that would give me a little more time to get ready.

'That's sweet. It's fine.' I replied, rubbing my hair with the towel. His next message was a simple smiley face, so I didn't need to reply. I walked out of the bathroom quickly, even though I knew there wasn't going to be anyone there.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMFG. I have not posted an update for like, a year now. I'm really sorry. I doubt that anybody even wants to read this story anymore, but whatever. Aha. I basically had to force myself to finish this chapter really quickly, so that's not a good sign. I don't really have the whole attraction to Ryan Sheckler anymore.... idk. If anyone wants me to continue writing this story, then message me. I'm not gonna force it if no one wants it, ya know? :) Thanks to those of you who do read, and I'm really sorry about not updating.

:)