Not another Ryan Sheckler fan girl

Panic, for nothing.

Trinity had no clue how to react. She had never completely finished the story in her mind of how this meeting would go down. She always got to he part where she was just about to meet him; never where she ACTUALLY did. This was bad. Very bad. So many things could go wrong, She began thinking of them all, when she was snapped out of her thoughts.

"Hey." Tony had broken the ice, not that there really was any; after all the 2 groups hadn't met yet.

"Um, hi." Trinity spoke, immediately thinking she sounded dumb.

"You girls have boyfriends?" He asked, raising his eyebrows.

"Tony, do you have to hit on every girl that walks within a mile of you?" Taylor asked, laughing.

Everyone got a small laugh out of that.

"So what are you girls' names?" Tony said, after recovering from the joke.

"I'm Trinity, and this is Ashleigh." Trinity replied, finding new confidence within herself.

"Oh, cool. Well I'm Tony, thats Casey, this is Taylor, and you might know of Ryan...." He said, pointing to each one as he said their names.

Ashleigh laughed, "Might have heard of Ryan Sheckler? Are you kidding me? Might have?"

"Maybe." Ryan said, smiling.

"I'm hungry." Trinity thought out loud.

"Well, you wanna go get something to eat with us?" Ryan asked.

"Most Definitely!" Trinity said excitedly.

That didn't go nearly as bad as Trinity expected, in fact, it didn't go bad at all! She had met Ryan Sheckler, Plus his friends, and it wasn't bad at all. She didn't even want to think about what would be coming next. She didn't want to get TOO far ahead of herself....
♠ ♠ ♠
SO SORRY ITS SO SHORT! I'll post another one later today. COMMENTS PLEASE! :)