Not another Ryan Sheckler fan girl

The Incedent.

Now, Trinity was walking in between Tony and Ashleigh, as they made there way to the parking lot to get in various cars. They assembled next to Ryan's Range Rover, that turned out to be only about 2 cars away from Trinity's.

"We have to figure out where we actually gonna go eat....." Casey pointed out.

"Well, we just moved here like an hour ago so we really don't know any place." Ashleigh said.

The group fell silent for a moment as they all thought of a place they could go.

"I've got it!" Ryan exclaimed.

"Go on!" Trinity urged, getting rather hungry.

"TACOS!"

"Isn't Joanie working today?" Tony asked, looking worried.

"Yea; her shift started like an hour ago" Casey replied.

"Who is Joanie? And why is it bad that she works at the taco place?" Trinity asked, seeming confused.

"You really don't wanna know, i don't even want to know...." Tony replied. He sighed and started rubbing the back of his neck.

"Whatever, let's just go. Who cares about Joanie?" Ryan said.

"THATS GREAT. but how do we get there?" Ashleigh grunted, extremely frustrated and confused at this point.

Taylor just laughed, "I'll go with you and Trinity in your car, and i can tell you where to go"

Trinity nodded, and they began to walk towards the car. They got in, with Trinity driving (as always) Taylor had the front seat, and Ashleigh was in the back.

"So what do you girls like about San Clemente so far?" Taylor asked, seeming genuinely interested.

"Well we haven't really done anything except for talk to you and the guys" Ashleigh said.

Once again, Taylor laughed "Theres a lot more things to do than just talk to us!"

"I'm good with this for now" Trinity added.

They all continued to talk, and became newfound friends. Taylor was kind of like a mother-figure, but still fun. Just like she seemed on "Life of Ryan". It comforted Trinity to know that there was someone that she could say anything to, do anything with, and come to when things got horrible. Sure, she had Ashleigh but you never know what could come up. They finally turned into the parking lot.

"Well theres Ryan's Range Rover" Trinity observed.

Taylor nodded and pointed toward the door. "Yup. They always just go inside."

They pushed open the door and walked inside, finding Ryan, Casey, and Tony sitting at a table with 3 empty seats. Ryan didn't look at all comfortable. Trinity began to wonder about what was making him that way. She sat down.

"So, um, are you okay?" She asked.

"Yea, I'm fine, i guess..." Ryan replied.

Casey had overhead there conversation and decided to break in.

"See that girl over there?" He asked, pointing to a girl behind the counter. She had Dirty-Blonde hair and fake nails. She also wore a name-tag with the name 'Joanie' inscribed into it.

Trinity nodded. "Where are you going with this?" She asked questioningly.

Casey continued, "That would be Joanie. She likes to think that Ryan and her have something going on."

"Oh....Thats..." Trinity hesitated "...strange." Everyone nodded. Suddenly, Ryan popped his head up.

"You wanna go order Trinity?" He questioned.

She nodded, and they got up and walked towards the counter. When all of a sudden they heard a rather high-pitched scream. Trinity jumped, and squeezed Ryan's arm. He grabbed her hand, she looked at him oddly and he mouthed "Just go along with it!"

"Who is that?!" Joanie said, looking a little upset.

Ryan looked at Trinity and back to Joanie "This is my girlfriend."

Trinity was shocked. She looked at Ryan with a strange look on her face. Then the whole 'go along with it' thing hit her. She got it now.

"Oh." Joanie said, looking like she was about to burst into tears. "Um, well what do you want to eat?" She asked.

Trinity felt bad for the girl.

"We'll just take 2 regular tacos and 2 medium drinks." Ryan replied. He pulled out some money and paid her. As they walked back to the table, they let go of each-others hands.

"Oh my god! what was that?!" Ashleigh whispered as soon as Trinity sat back down.

"I'll tell you in the car." Trinity whispered back.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it took me so long to update! :(
i just got kind of busy and tired and blah blah.

BUT HERE IS CHAPTER 3!

keep writing me telling me anything you want about the story (comment, constructive criticism, telling me your subscribing, suggestions, etc, etc.) :D THANKS.