Not another Ryan Sheckler fan girl

Not the smartest decision.

Trinity just sat there eating her taco, and drinking her soda (Dr. Pepper by the way) talking to the gang. It was fun. She realized she really shouldn’t have thought about it too much. Just do the things she felt like doing, and say the things she felt like saying. Then out of the corner of her eye she saw Joanie go outside. She decided to go and talk to her, maybe tell her the truth.

“I’ll be right back” Trinity told the group as she stood up.

“Where are you gonna go?” Ashleigh asked.

“Outside for a sec” Trinity responded, walking towards the doors.

When she got there she saw Joanie sitting on the hood of a car, looking like she was thinking. Trinity started to walk over, and saw her look up.

“Hey?” Trinity half asked, half said.

“Yea?” Joanie responded.

“Well, I know I don’t really know you and you don’t really know me, but I saw that you were upset and I wanted to know If I could help In any way.”

Joanie snorted, and for a second Trinity thought she saw a flash of fire in her eye “You took him away from me.”

“Umm, did you ever actually have him?” Trinity began to wonder whether talking to Joanie was a smart decision or not.

“I was so close, but you had to take him away form me” Joanie was getting frantic.

“Okay, I’m just gonna walk away now….” Trinity said, turning around slowly.

“No your not!” Joanie screamed. She reached for Trinity’s hair. When she took hold of it, she pulled it back, swinging Trinity around.

“Fuck!” Trinity screamed, realizing she was gonna have to fight back.

----RYAN’S POV---

“Oh Shit.” I heard Ashleigh say.

“What?” Tony asked.

Ashleigh simply pointed outside, where we all saw Joanie reaching for Trinity’s hair. I barely met this girl and she’s already getting into fight because of me. Not good. Taylor and Ashleigh immediately jumped up and rushed through the doors and outside, with Me, Tony, and Casey following. We got out there just in time to see Trinity throw a punch, and hit Joanie square in the jaw.

“Not again” I heard Ashleigh mumble. I wonder what she meant by that.

Joanie stumbled backwards, one hand on her jaw, the other trying to find the side of her car.

“That’s what I get for being nice.” Trinity mumbled. Obviously she wasn’t fazed at all. She began to walk away, towards her car t the opposite side of the parking lot from the now shocked Joanie. All of the rest of us followed.

“So what was that about?” I asked when we had stopped walking.

“She was pissed because ‘I took you away from her’” She responded, using air quotes, “But its whatever. I was trying to be nice asking her if I could help but no.” Her phone began to ring. “Hold on a minute.” She walked away.

“Ashleigh?” I said.

“Hmm?” She asked.

“What did you mean by ‘not again’” I questioned.

“Let’s just say that she has no problem holding her own….When people start drama she ends it.” She replied.

“OOHOHO!” Tony laughed, clearly impressed.

---NORMAL POV (third person)---

Trinity came back. “Well, the movers called and since they cant be here till tomorrow….” She said, trailing off towards the end of her sentence.

“Continue…..” Casey said.

“SO WERE GONNA HAVE A MASSIVE SLEEPOVER!” she screamed.

Ashleigh screamed as well. “YAY! That’s a great idea!”

“Sounds like fun” Taylor said.

Casey and Tony looked at each-other and smiled. “Were in” they said in unison.

“Well Ryan?” Trinity asked.

Ryan just laughed and said “Cool”
♠ ♠ ♠
I might write the rest of the chapter sin Trinity's point-of-view.... but idk.
tell me what you think?

<3

IF I DONT GET ANY COMMENTS IM NOT POSTING THE NEXT CHAPTER!
okay....so maybe i will but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE commet?

thankkkks :)