Not another Ryan Sheckler fan girl

Mini-Fridge

--TRINITYS POV—

After everyone agreed to having a sleepover, I told them all to meet me at the beach in 2 hours (at eight), to give me and Ashleigh a little while to get food, and all of our blankets and stuff together.

“Trinity” Ashleigh sang.

“Ashleigh” I sang back, lifting a box marked ‘sheets’ off the floor of my bedroom.

“So what made you decide to do this?” She asked.

She knows I like to have sleepovers, especially at my own house. Now that I actually own my own house there would be a lot more sleepovers. And I liked the crew, I wanted to get to know them better, what better way then to have then spend the night?

“I wanna get to know them”

“Get to know him you mean?” She raised her eyebrows.

“No. I said what I meant and meant what I said.”

“Are you lying to me?”

“No. I want to know them all.”

“You know I don’t like being lied to……”

“Well I’m not lying.”

“Whatever you say Trinity.”

“Well I say shut-up and go get in the car, we need to buy more food.”

She walked outside, shaking her head as she went. I knew she thought I was lying. I wasn’t. At least I think I wasn’t….then my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID and saw it was Ryan. I guess I forgot to mention that we had all exchanged numbers right before we went out separate ways.

“Yo yo yo.” I said, answering the phone.

“Trinity?”

“Nope. Its Morgan Freeman.”

“You so stole that from Juno.”

I smiled and laughed, “I know. But anyways what did u call me for?”

“I wanted to know if there’s anything you wanted me to do, like bring something or whatever.”

“Ummm, I do not happen to know. Lemme go ask Ashleigh”

“Mhm” he muttered.

I walked outside, phone still pressed to my ear. I heard him start to hum ‘Lollipop’ by Lil Wayne. I started to sing the lyrics as I walked down the stairs, and to the car. We ended the song just as I reached the car.

“Intense” I said. Opening the drivers’ side door, and getting in. I heard Ryan chuckle on the other end of the phone.

“Huh?” Ashleigh said swiveling her head to look at me.

“Never-mind. Is there anything you can think of that you want Ryan to get or bring?”

“RED BULL” She said, enlarging her eyes and deepening her voice.

I forgot, Ashleigh LOVES Red Bull, more than almost anything.

“Did you hear that?” I asked Ryan.

“Yea. How much?”

“Like 3 cases or something.”

“Holy shit. That much?”

“Trust me. If we doesn’t drink it tonight, it’ll be gone in less than a week.”

He laugh, “Sure thing.”

“Amazing. Bye.” I heard him reply with a ‘bye’ and then hung up.

“Is he bringing it?” Ashleigh asked, looking extremely anxious to hear my reply.

“Yes Ashleigh. You will have your precious Red Bulls soon.”

She just licked her lips and faced straight. I pulled out of the parking spot and began to drive. Since we still didn’t know where anything is in San Clemente it took us quite a while to reach a store. Once we got inside, it didn’t take us long to fill a cart, and the total? PSH. I don’t even wanna think about it. But thankfully, Ashleigh’s parents gave us some money to pay for groceries and stuff for the house before we got jobs.

“Okay. Now we got back to the house, and put away all this stuff.”

We loaded the mini fridge into the backseat. Yes, we bought a mini fridge. I decided when the real one gets delivered, it would secretly vanish into my room. Ashleigh put the rest of the food (a box of Ramen and a big bag of chips) in the back seat with the mini-fridge and I got into the drivers seat.

“Home we go” Ashleigh said pointing forward.

“Indeed”

We went home, put the cold stuff in the fridge. And out the stuff that didn’t need to be cold, in the pantry. We left, again, to go to the beach, where we would meet everyone. They would follow us to our house and know from then on where it was. Ryan’s Range Rover pulled up and out came Ryan, Tony, and Casey.

“Hey hey.” Ashleigh said.

“Taylors not here yet I see.” Casey said.

“Obviously” I replied.

We kept talking, until Taylor pulled up, said our hellos and headed back to my (and Ashleigh’s ) house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yea, its a chapter. Sorry its pretty sucky, but its a filler. Got to get through th boring stuff before you get to the juicy exiting stuff right?

Next chapter will be more exiting, I PROMISE.

comments are WONDERFUL :)