Crossroads

New Classes Wink wink

Bridget’s P.O.V

It was our first day in our new classes. At least we were all together today. My dad said that it was a good opportunity for me to learn advanced stuff. He also said that their would only be 7 kids in our class including us. I was a little nervous; would I have to work hard and do well so I can make my dad proud? I hope it wasn’t going to be hard.

The bell rang and we walked into our new class. I saw a boy and a girl already in there talking to each other. The girl had short red hair and wore glasses. She was really pretty and if she was in this class I’m guessing smart too. I looked at the boy and my jaw almost dropped.

He was the cutest boy I had ever seen. He wore a black shirt and black jeans. He was really pale and had black hair. I looked at his face and was taken by surprise to see the most beautiful green eyes ever. He looked like he would fit in with us. I saw him looking at me and I blushed and turned away. Just then a man walked in to the class room with a huge smile on his face.

“Good morning class. Take a seat anywhere you like. I am Mr. Delani and I will be your teacher for the rest of the year” he said. I looked around to find everyone else sitting and the only seat left was next to the cute boy. I shyly took my seat next to him and tried to keep my attention to Mr. Delani.

“Okay every morning I’m going to take roll so please stand up when I say your name and tell me something about your self” He said with a friendly smile. “Grace Brown” he said as he read her name off of a piece of paper. She stood up shyly and tuned to face us. “My name is Grace Brown and I just moved here from New York two days ago” she said and sat back down.

“That’s good, welcome to Huntington Beach Grace” said Mr. Delani. “Damian Williams” he said. The cute boy next to me stood up and turned to us. He smiled, “I’m Damian Williams and I love rock music and yes this is how I dress all the time. I like long walks on the beach and meaningful conversation…” he was cut off by the whole class laughing at him. He was pretty funny. “Alright sit down Romeo” said Mr. Delani as he calmed down from laughing.

After school, I was going to walk home and I was a little afraid. Matt, Jack and Zander got themselves in detention and Jamie wanted to go to the library and check out a few books. I started walking when I hear someone yell my name. I turned around to find Damian running up to me. “Hi” he said as he got to me. “Hey” I said shyly. Why was he here? Why was he talking to me?

“Do you mind if I walk home with you? I noticed you were head in the same direction I was” he said. I nodded my head, “Sure” I said and we started walking. “So… what kind of music are you into?” he asked, trying to start a conversation. “The Misfits, Gun’s and Rose’s, My Chemical Romance and the Used, just to name a few” I said.

“Cool I love My Chemical Romance and the Misfits” he said excitedly. We walked all the way to my house talking about music. He was really sweet and funny. “This is my house” I said as we got to it. He walked me all the way to the front door. “So I’ll see you tomorrow then” he said with a smile.

“Yup, where do you live?” I asked him. “Two blocks that way. It’s a big white house with daises planted I the front” he said. I gave him a look, “Daises?”, “Not my choice” he said with a smile. Suddenly the door opened and there was my dad. He gave Damian a death glare. Damian smiled at me “I’ll see you tomorrow Bridget” he said as he slowly walked away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long! Schools a bitch! I love comments!!!! *Hint Hint*

Over and Out Captain!!!!