Crossroads

Making me Feel Alright Instead of Pathetic

Bridget’s P.O.V

I’m worried…real worried. None of us have heard a thing from Matt. He could be angry and tearing up the place where ever he was. “I’m going to go to his house” I said out loud as I got up and made my way to the door. “Maybe I should go with you” said Zander as he stood up as well. “No I’ll go alone, it will be better if it was only one person” I said as I took a deep breath. I walked downstairs and out of the house. I hope he wasn’t angry; it was weird how he just got up and left.

He’s never done that before, but we’ve never felt on our own before. Sure we had our dad’s and everything, but it still felt lonely. I know we don’t say it or talk about it, but I know that late at night when we think everyone’s asleep, I know that we all wake up and cry. Our mom’s were our lives, they taught us everything we knew and took care of us like none else could. I found my self in front of Matt’s house.

I rung the door bell and waited. Soon Val opened the door with a smile. I really didn’t know what to think of her now. She was carrying Matt’s brother or sister and she was his step mother. “Hi” I said nervously. “Is Matt home?” I asked, she smiled “Ya little matt’s upstairs on his room” she said as she let me in. I ran all the way to Matt’s room upstairs and I knocked lightly. “Matt?” I whispered near the door.

There was no response so I went in. The room was pitch black, after a second I made out Matt lying on his bed. I crept over and turned on the side table light. I sat on the bed and studied his figure. “You guys didn’t tell me everything did you?” asked Matt as he broke the silence. “How did you know?” I asked as I lay down beside him and took a deep breath. Matt was always too smart. “You all told me this together that means that there had to be something else bigger than this” he said. “Ya there was something else” I said. After a while he broke the silence again.

“Are you going to tell me what it is or am I going to have to find out myself?” he asked as he turned over. “I don’t have to tell you anything you don’t already know” I said as I turned away from him. “It’s about Matt and Val isn’t it?” he asked, I just remained silent. “I heard them fight the other night” he continued. “I think it was about me” he said as he took in a shaky breath.

I know Matt and I’m probably the only person to ever see him cry. He hated crying, he said it was a waste of energy and emotions. He was really upset. “It was just a little fight. All people have fights” I said. I wasn’t going to turn over and see him cry. He needed to cry right now and he doesn’t need me to see him. “It’s going to be alright, things always end up being alright” I said as I closed my eyes. “Maybe” I heard him mumble.

Matt’s P.O.V

I was thankful she didn’t turn around and watch me blubber like a two year old. That’s what I love about Bridget; she could always comfort you in a way that made you feel alright and not like your pathetic. I quietly cried as she just laid there next to me. I knew Matt and Val were fighting about me and that I being in this house was making them fight. On top of Val being pregnant they have to worry about me being around. I feel so alone, but I’m never going to let anyone know I feel this way, not even my best friends. My pride was all I really had left.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry i hope you like it and comment!

Over and Out Captain!!!