Crossroads

Runaway

Zander’s P.O.V

Another day another stupid morning, my dad had just dropped me off at school; on the way he was lecturing me about my hair. He’s one to talk! I walked up to my first class and saw Bridget and Jack already there. “You too huh?” asked Jack as he looked at me as I rubbed my eyes. My dad had woken me up early this morning because all of our dads were going to the studio today to work on some big song they think is going to be their next hit. I didn’t really care.

Just then we heard a scream and saw Jamie storming to us. She walked past us to her locker a few feet away and then she opened it. Then to all our surprise she started banging it repeatedly. “Is something wrong James?” asked Bridget with a worried look. “No I’m fine” she said as she huffed. “Ya and the sky is painted purple” I said with a smirk. She always was fun when she was mad.

“Can my dad get any more annoying? He wakes me up earlier than usual and gets all over my ass about my chores” she says as she starts pacing around us. Just then the bell rang for first period. “Has anyone seen Matt?” asked Jack. “He’s probably just late” said Bridget as we walked into class. She immediately went to go take her seat next to Damian. He was a great guy and Bridget really liked him.

Jamie’s P.O.V

It was in the middle of lunch when Mr. Delani came up to us and told us to go to the Principals office. We all pit down our food and exchanged looks of confusion. “Why? I didn’t do anything” said Zander. “No none of you are in trouble but the office needs to see you” said Mr.Delani, we all got up and made our way to the front office.

There we were shocked to find al our family’s looking worried. “Kids” said Matt as soon as he saw us he ran up to us. “What’s going on?” asked Bridget as she studied them. “Matt ran away” said Matt sadly. “What?” asked Jack in shock, “When?” I asked, and we thought Matt was sick or something. “Did anyone see him or do you guys know where he’d go?” asked Matt ignoring my question. “No we haven’t what happened?” asked Bridget worriedly.

“We told him last night that Val was pregnant and he was n his room this morning and now we can’t find him” said Matt as he ran his fingers threw his hair and pacing. “Matt the police will find him okay” said Brian as he tried to clam him down. “I knew we shouldn’t have told him yet” said Matt as he continued to pace around. “Fuck that he already knew” said Bridget getting angry.

“What? What do you mean he knew?” asked Michelle as she came over to stand by Bridget. “We told him” said Bridget, “He knew before you told him” she said. “And how did you know?” asked Matt. “You should know that my window is above the back patio” I said in a monotone. “So you heard everything?” asked Matt fearfully. “If you’re talking about how Matt was screwing up your life then Ya, I heard that” I said getting angry myself.

“If we were all such burdens to you, you could have let child services take us” said Jack. “Screw this I’m out of here” said Zander as he ran out of the office. Jack Bridget and I ran after him as everyone called for us and ran after us. After losing our parents we stopped running, “Where could he be?” asked Bridget with tears starting to build up in her eyes. Zander shook his head “I don’t know” he said sadly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment! I'm updating a different story everyday so it takes a little to update!

Over and Out Captain!!!