Crossroads

Cars and Screams

Bridget’s P.O.V

I was on my bed listening to Slipknot blast threw my headphones. I was beyond pissed, who were they to say Matt was a burden one minute and then be all crying over him when he gives them what they want. My metal ranting was cut off when my dad opened the door and leaned against the door in triumph with a smirk.

I glared at him and looked at the ground and saw his tools around him. I rolled my eyes and flopped back down on my bed. Michelle came into the room and sat on the bed next to me. She pulled out the ear buds to my head phones and I glared at her too. I was pretty much sending hate vibes to all adults. “What?” I asked snappishly, Michelle sighed and gave me a look of patience.

“Val just called, she was asking if you could get dressed and help Matt look for Junior?” she asked, I closed my eyes in thought. On the one hand I could help search for my best friend who could be lying in a gutter somewhere dead with his asshole dad or I could stay at home and ignore the outside world until I become a bitter old lady with too many cats and no friends. I sighed heavily and went to my bathroom to get dressed.

Matt Sr. P.O.V

I quickly drove to Brian’s house and got out. I was sure that taking Bridget with me will be helpful. Before I could even knock the door opened and Bridget stomped out slamming the door behind her. She stomped all the way to the car and got in. I just ran to the car and got in. I know that she and the others were mad at me but now was not the time.

Every second I waste is time when I could be looking for Matt. We drove for a while before spoke to her. “Where do you think Matt could be?” I asked her, I gave her a side glance to see her reaction. “Why would you care?” she snapped at me viciously. I gave her a glare, “Because he’s my son that’s why” I growled back. She laughed and turned to me fully. “Please that’s not what you said the other day. The other day he was a burden” she yelled.

“Ya well if you just became a dad and were expecting another kid plus having the stress of trying to raise them right and provide for them for the rest of their lives you’d say the same” I yelled. After my little outburst she grew quiet. “He’s a good guy, who’s never done anything bad...My best friend” she whispered. I nodded my head, “I know… that’s why I need you to help me find him. Now where do you think he could be?” I asked, she sighed.

“If I was Matt I would try and head down to aunt Kimmy’s to stay for the night, but she would have called telling you he was there so I don’t think he could be there…….he would want something that would comfort him….like music so he should be somewhere playing music” she said as she thought deeply. I smiled, “I heard that Escape the Fate was playing in L.A.” I said. She smiled, “That’s exactly where I’d be” said Bridget with hope. I sighed a little relived; at least we had an idea which was better than nothing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey sorry for the wait but i hope it was worth it! Sadly this story is coming to an end in a few short chapters and then if you guys want there will be a sequel to when their teenagers! Drugs, Sex, Love the whole 9 yards! So comment and tell me if you want it!

Over and Out Captain!!!