Crossroads

Cock that Gun and Scare Them Off

Bridget’s P.O.V

He can’t know, I won’t let him know. I was walking home from school with Damian when he asked me if I wanted to go out with him and before I could even think about it I said yes. Now you’re probably thinking, no big deal it’s just a small little date. You are so wrong, it is a big deal. If my dad find’s out I’m toast. I don’t even want to think about what he’ll do to Damian, so in order to keep the peace in my life, I must be very sneaky. In other words I’m sneaking out tonight.

Now if I could only avoid Michelle and Dad till tonight then I’ll be fine, because chances are…..they’ll know…..I have a big mouth. As soon as I shut the door I quickly tip toed to the stairs. “What are you doing?” asked a voice; I turned around to see my dad eating a piece of pizza, giving me a weird look. “Nothing” I said slowly, I’m hoping this is one of those moments that he’ll just smile and say ‘okay’ and go along on his merry way. But no I’m not that lucky.

He squinted his eyes and gave me a stern look. “Usually when a parent asks a kid what’s wrong and the kid says nothing while their trying to sneak into their own house it usually means something’s going on” he said as he ate the last bit of his pizza while squinting at me. After he swallowed his pizza he took a step forward, and before I knew it my father did something that I never thought he would do. It hurt so badly, how could he stoop so low as to hurt me.

“Michelle” he hollered out, that bastard knew I wouldn’t lie to Michelle….that was so….low. ..Even for him. Michelle came down the stairs and smiled at me “Hi sweetie what’s going on?” she asked as she gave me a hug. I pointed to dad who was still squinting. “What’s wrong with you?” she asked Brian. “She’s hiding something” said dad as he pointed to me. “Bridget what’s going on?” she asked with a smile. I looked at her nice face and I couldn’t hold it any longer.

“I have a date” I yelled as I hauled my ass up the stairs faster than you can say squeeze me. “WHAT?” my dad yelled as he came running up the stairs. “When? With who? Why? Why? Why?” he said as he hyperventilated. I rolled my eyes sometimes he can be so dramatic. “Damian” I said, he just gave me a lost look, “Who?” he asked as his face turned red. “You know the guy that walked me home the other day. He asked me out and I said yes” I said as I turned to head to my room.

Before I could even take three steps I was tackled by a squealing Michelle. “Oh my god, you’re going out on your first date, and with such a cute boy. We have to find something for you to wear. Did he say where you guys were going?” she asked as she led me to my room. I sighed at least someone is happy. I turned to find my dad in a state of shock…..was he even breathing?!

Brian’s P.O.V

“Hey baby when I say iceberg, you go down. Do you work at subway? Cause you just gave me a foot long. Do you want a sausage in your taco?” “Hey baby let’s go back to my place so we can have a little alone time” I slid my hand up her thigh and winked at her.

All of the worst things I’ve said to girls to get them in to bed or to get a date came flashing back to me like a bolt of lightning. My heart constricted and my breathing became shallow. Never in all my years of dating and having one night stands did it ever occur to me that someday someone would probably use those lines on my daughter or even think of her in a sexual way. I never even knew I had a daughter until a month ago so it never occurred to me.

All I could think about is that some little fuckers going to try and feel up my innocent little girl. “I’ll show the little fucker” I growled out as I stored off to the basement. I quickly went down to my storage area and clicked the lock. I opened my cabinet to reveal my gun collection. When that fucker knocks on my door tonight he and every other little horny ass boy will know not to come knocking on my door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi, will you help me find my lost puppy? I think he went into this cheap hotel room across the street.

LOL ya so i know this sucks but it's something and I'm slowly trying to update so hold on! Comment if you like the story so i can keep writing it. Check out my other stories casue I'm sure you'll like them!

Over and Out Captain!!!!