Crossroads

Getting to know you

Bridget’s P.O.V

“Why don’t you guys sit down” said a guy with black hair and snake bites. We all shuffled to a couch and sat down on it. Matt sat in the middle me and Zan on his left and Jamie and jack on his right. Since we were all pretty small we all fit. We sat down in silence staring at our fathers until Matt’s dad came back.

We sat there in silence; it was the most awkward moment of my life. Of course Jamie didn’t like awkward silences in fact she hated any type of silence so naturally she spoke. “So… you’re our dad’s?” she said. “Ya, um... what are your names” asked a guy with weirdly dyed hair. “My name is Matt. The blond is Jamie, the kid with the dyed hair is Jack, this is Bridget and the guy on the end is Zander” he said taking charge.

I knew he wouldn’t be shy for long. He always was the outspoken one, that’s usually what got him into trouble that and being a little over protective of us all since he was the oldest. ”So what are your names?” asked Mattie with a little attitude. “Oh well, I’m Matt that’s Jimmy, Johnny, Zack and Brian” said Matt, he pointed at each guys as he said their names.

After a while we all started warming up to each other. I looked over to my dad. “So how old are you?” he asked. I smiled shyly this was the first time he’s spoken to me. “I’m 12” I said to him, “cool” he said obvious that he didn’t know what else to say. I couldn’t put my finger on it but he looked familiar. I looked at him some more. “I look a lot more like you than I do my mom” I said, he looked at me and smiled. “I was actually thinking you looked more like her” he said laughing. Then I recognized him, before my mom died I was starting to get into this band, what was their name? Oh Ya Avenged Sevenfold.

Matt Jr. P.O.V

I looked at my dad. He looked a lot like me, but I still wasn’t fooled. Why would they want kids like us? I was a little suspicious, this place was huge and it looked like he had a lot of money. “So what do you do for a living?” I asked him still not warming up to him. “Oh, well lets just say were in the music industry” he said. I still wasn’t buying it.

“So what do you do in your spare time?” he asked changing the subject. I didn’t like that he avoided my question but I went along with it. “I listen to music” I said, with a smile. “Cool what’s your favorite band?” he asked, I thought about it. “I kind of have too many to name but I love Gun’s and Roses, the Misfits, Metallica” I said. He smiled, “I love Metallica and Guns and Roses” he said.

Jamie’s P.O.V

Man am I bored, when are we going to do something fun. I was over this the moment we came. I wonder if I could go to the zoo the zoo’s fun. I want to watch some TV too. My dad looks like he’s an alright guy. At least he dresses cool not like those other dads you see with the grandpa sweater vests. I shivered in disgust at the thought. My stomach rumbled, damn am I hungry. I want something sweet. Maybe like a cookie, an M&M cookie.

Jimmy’s P.O.V

My daughter is the coolest. Just looking at these kids I know we got the coolest of the bunch. I mean how lucky am I. I can’t wait to get to know my daughter more. She just like the others is dressed in dark colors. I looked at her, she looked a lot like me but there are parts of her that look just like Sam. “So do you live near here?” she asked bluntly. “Ya, My I mean our house is a few blocks away” I said, she just nodded her head.

I sat there thinking about all the stuff we’re going to do together and the questions I should ask her when I discovered I’m hungry. I wonder if she’s hungry. “I’m a little hungry, do you want to get out of here and get something to eat?” I asked her smiling. She gasped “oh my god I’m hungry too, I haven’t eaten since lunch” she said I smiled she was more like me than I thought.

Jamie and I stood up and I turned to the guys “Jamie and I are going now we’re going to get something to eat; we’ll see you guys tomorrow okay?” I said. We head towards the door when I saw a pile of bags. She reached into the pile and pulled out a Black duffel bag with a red skull on it. I looked at it weird, “That’s your bag?” I asked. She nodded with a smile. “My mom got it for me, because I love that kind of stuff” she said.

I smiled, “Cool I just didn’t think you’re that type of kid” I said. “Well you’ll learn I’m not like other kids” she said with a mischievous grin. We walked out side to my car and got in. A second latter the other guys came out with their kids and got into their cars. Tonight was going to be interesting.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like the update! Comment and subscribe!!!

Over and Out Captain!