Crossroads

Early Mornings

Jamie’s P.O.V

I woke up the next morning feeling exhausted. I kept tossing and turning all night. I couldn’t sleep without the sounds of the guys in the next room snoring, but at least there was some snoring in the house or I would have been really creeped out. I should really thank Leanne for that.

I looked at the clock, and I sighed in frustration it was only five in the morning. Well I might as well get up and get ready for the day. I have to see one of the guys soon or else I might go crazy. I jumped out of my bed and started hopping over to my closet. It always helps to wake me up. I picked out my clothes for the day, which happened to be an electric pink skirt and a Skeloanimal shirt.

Jack’s P.O.V

512, 513, 514…. Screw this I’m never going to get to sleep. I looked over at my clock. It was five in the morning and I didn’t get a wink of sleep. I wonder how the other guys slept. It was really weird not seeing their faces before going to sleep and when I wake up.

I dragged myself out of bed and decided to take a shower and then make myself a big pot of warm, hot and delicious coffee. I wasn’t worried about stunning my growth because looking at my dad. I’m pretty sure I’m not going to grow any taller than him so I might as well have my coffee and live with the reality which is my shortness.

Matt Jr. P.O.V

I lay awake in my bed staring at the ceiling. Last night at around 11, my dad and his…. Girlfriend decided to…..make disturbing noise’s which I cant get out of my head now. It was horrible, I only met them yesterday and I’m already hearing them have sex. I don’t want to see what I get on my second day.

I yawned; I’m never going to sleep again. Val didn’t really like me. I could tell by the way she acted last night. Now I’m not stupid and I can read people pretty good for someone my age. She was upset and uncomfortable I was here. I got up and made my way downstairs.

If I can’t sleep then I’m going to eat. The first thing I did was turn on the coffee machine, and the wonderful aromas of fresh coffee made my heart beat faster. We all drank coffee when I lived with my mom. It was what got all of us up in the morning, and it reminded me of my mom. I pulled out a pan and started making eggs and toast.

Zan’s P.O.V

I was up early because I couldn’t sleep. So me being a morning person I cleaned up my room and started making breakfast. As breakfast was heating up, I decided to explore the house some more on my own. It all looked really good. They must really make good money to be able to afford a place like this. I have to ask him what he does for a living.

Bridget’s P.O.V

I woke up early because I missed the guys and this bed didn’t really feel comfortable. I had an inspiration for a song. I was currently writing the song I made up while waiting for sleep that night. I was going to take it and show it to the guys today.

Last night inspired me to write it. Michelle was trying really hard last night at dinner to be my friend, but it was visible in her actions and the way she spoke she didn’t want anything to do with me. I missed my mother a lot last night. I looked down at the song and began to slowly hum a tune I was thinking for the song.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's an update i hope you like! Please comment and subscribe!

Over and Out Captain!!!