Crossroads

You didnt ask!

Matt Jr. P.O.V

I was sitting in the kitchen finishing my breakfast when my dad came in with Val. “Good morning” he said as he started to make his breakfast. “Morning” I said as I finished the last drop of my delicious coffee. “What are you doing up this early?” he asked, “Oh... I couldn’t sleep so I just thought I’d get up and eat” I said. “Hey wait, you drink coffee?” he asked surprised.

“Ya, all of us do. We can’t get up in the morning without it” I said as I washed my dishes. “Aren’t you a little young to drink coffee?” he asked, “Nope, you’re never too young to drink coffee” I said with a smirk. “I’m going to go take a shower” I said as I made my way upstairs. After I took my shower I got dressed. I started looking for my eyeliner but couldn’t find it. I trashed my whole box trying to find it.

One of the other guys might have it. We all used to share everything including makeup so they must have taken it. “Shit” I said in frustration when I couldn’t find it. My dad walked into the room. “What’s going on?” he asked, “Um… I can’t find my eyeliner, one of the other guys must have it” I said a little afraid of his reaction. “Oh well you could borrow mine. I haven’t used in a long time” he said as he went out and came back a few seconds later with a stick of eye liner and gave it to me.

“Thanks” I said, “your welcome. The guys should be here any minute” he said as he looked at his watch. I went downstairs and heard voices; I get to the living room and see Jamie and Jimmy. As soon as Jamie sees me she tackles me to the ground. “Mattie” she shrieks, “I missed you so much thank god I finally see someone” she said as she gave me a sloppy kiss on my cheek.

I hugged her back and then we got off the floor. Just then Jack, Zander, Zack, Johnny and their girlfriends come in. Jack and Zan saw me and then they too tackled me to the ground with hugs. “Oh Mattie we missed you so much” said Zan in a high pitched girly voice. Everyone looked at them like they were crazy. I laughed at them they could be complete idiots sometimes. Just then my dad came down the stairs. “Guys lets go down stairs and start practicing. Matt you and the guys stay up here and hang out, okay?” he said as they headed down stairs.

“Oh and could you guys tell Brian to come downstairs when he gets here” he said as he finally went downstairs. “I wonder what’s taking Bridget so long?” asked Jamie as she flopped down on the couch. “Hey guys me and the girls are going to be upstairs if you need us” said Leanne and she and the girls made their way upstairs to visit miss ignore my face Valary.

I sat down on the lazy boy while, the guys sat down on the couch and made their self’s comfortable. “Did you guys know that we start school tomorrow?” asked Jack. I looked at him with confusion, “Are you serious?” I asked him. “No way” said Zan as he looked at jack like he grew a second head. “Ya, my dad told me yesterday. After we leave he’s taking me to the store to get school supplies”.

Just then the front door opened and a second later in came Bridget, Brian and Michelle. “Hey guys, where’s everyone” asked Brian as he looked around the room. “The dad’s are downstairs, the girlfriends are upstairs” I said as I pointed past them to the stairs. “Okay, see you guys later” said Brian as he and Michelle made their way out of the room. “Hey“ said Bridget in a small voice as she sat down on the couch next to Zander.

“Hey what’s wrong?” asks Zan as he puts an arm around her and gives her a half hug. “Nothing I’m just a little sad. Oh and guess what I wrote a song this morning. If only I had my guitar to show you guys” she said as she opened her notebook and gave it to me. I started singing it and it was really well written. “Aunt Kimmy said she’d drop off our stuff today or tomorrow” said Jaime as she got up to look at the lyrics.

At around noon the guys came up and sat in the living room with us. “Hey we’re going to go get some food. Does Chinese sound good?” my dad asked everyone. We all mumbled yeses or nodded our heads in agreement. “The girls will be upstairs if you need anything okay?” said Brian as they left.

“Thank god I thought they’d never leave” said Bridget as she got up and started going down the stairs to where the guys were. “Where are you going?” asked Jamie as she followed. “They’re studio, I thought that since their out we could use their instruments and try to practice this song” she said as she finally came to a door.

“What?” Said Zan with confusion clear in his voice, Bridget turned around and gave him a look. “They have a band that’s how their so rich” she said as she opened the door and we all went in. We all walked in and closed the door.

Matt’s P.O.V

We walked in with the bags in our hands. We set the food in the kitchen and went looking for everyone. “Anyone here?” I yelled as I looked at the empty living room. “Matt your home! What did you guys get we’re starving” said Val as she gave me a peck on the lips. The girls came in and said hi too.

“Where are the kids?” I asked as I looked around. “I don’t know they were here a little while ago” she said as she looked around the room. “Okay they couldn’t have gotten far, they should be around the house” said Johnny. “Let’s split up to look for them” said Zacky as we all began searching in different directions.

I went upstairs to Matt’s room but it was empty. I looked in every room upstairs but they weren’t there. I went back downstairs to find the rest of the guys still looking. “They’re not here” said Jimmy frantically. “Maybe their outside” I said as we all went out side. After 10 minutes we all came back in.

“I’m calling the cops” said Brian as he grabbed the phone. “Hey wait, did anyone check downstairs?” Asked Zacky. We all shock our heads and headed downstairs. I hope they were down there, but I hope they weren’t messing with anything. We opened the door and we all stood still as we heard music playing.

It sounded amazing, soft and well written I only heard a few sentences when I was shocked to look into the recording room to find the kids playing the music with great ease and talent. The voice was Matt’s, my son was the one singing and he was amazing. I looked at Brian and he had a huge smile on his face I look to find Bridget playing his guitar. She looked just like him, it was creepy. She was like a little girl version of him. We all stayed silent to listen to the rest of the song.

Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer
Do you know you're unlike any other?
You'll always be my thunder, and I said
Your eyes are the brightest of all the colors
I don't wanna ever love another
You'll always be my thunder
So bring on the rain
And bring on the thunder

Today is a winding road
Tell me where to start and tell me something I don't know
Whoa (whoa, whoa, whoa)
Today I'm on my own
I can't move a muscle and I can't pick up the phone
I don't know (I don't know, I don't know, I don't know)

And now I'm itching for the tall grass
And longing for the breeze
I need to step outside
Just to see if I can breathe
I gotta find a way out
Maybe theres a way out

Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer
Do you know you're unlike any other?
You'll always be my thunder, and I said
Your eyes are the brightest of all the colors
I don't wanna ever love another
You'll always be my thunder
So bring on the rain

Yeah I'm walking on a tightrope
I'm wrapped up in vines
I think we'll make it out
But you just gotta give me time
Strike me down with lightning
Let me feel you in my veins
I wanna let you know how much I feel your pain

Today is a winding road that's taking me to places that I didn't want to go
Whoa

Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer
Do you know you're unlike any other?
You'll always be my thunder, and I said
Your eyes are the brightest of all the colors
I don't wanna ever love another
You'll always be my thunder
So bring on the rain
And bring on the thunder, and I said
Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer
Do you know you're unlike any other?
You'll always be my thunder
So bring on the rain
Oh baby bring on the pain
And listen to the thunder


We all clapped as they finished. They looked at us startled and shocked. Jimmy burst into the room and tackled his daughter with a big hug. “I knew you were my daughter. Same amazing kick ass talent” he said with a huge smile as she giggled. “Got that right” she said as she gave a cheeky grin to the others.

“I didn’t know you guys were a band?” I said to Matt. He smiled, “You didn’t ask” he said. “I’ll get the food and we can all sit down here” as lacy, Michelle and Val went to go get the food. “Is that the only song you guys know?” asked Zacky as he sat next to his son. Who was holding his guitar. “No, it’s just the newest. Bridget wrote it this morning” said Jack as he ruffled her hair.

“You guys have others?” I asked in amusement. “Yup, and we have our own instruments but aunt Kimmy still hasn’t dropped them off” said Jamie as she sat in Jimmy’s lap. I looked around the room. I and the guys couldn’t be prouder. Only 12 and they already rock.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment! This was really long!!

Over and Out Captain!!!