Crossroads

First days and Enemies!

Bridget’s P.O.V

We all walked up to the main office of the school, and from the looks of it, it was a pretty good school. I was hoping that they didn’t hate us. My dad turned to me, “Okay sweetie, I want you to have a good first day. Pay attention in class and don’t do anything bad. Don’t forget your taking the bus home with the others” and with that he kissed my head and I was off to my first class.

I was alone, the others had different classes. I went to English and knocked on the door and walked in. There stood at the front of the class was an old woman around her 40’s speaking to the class. “Oh, you must be the new student” she said as she beckoned me in. The whole class’s attention was turned to me. They all gave me dirty looks as they took in my appearance. I was dressed like usual, my black skinny jeans and my Misfits shirt. The teacher smiled at me and I smiled back.

“So what’s your name? Introduce your self to the class” she said. I turned to the class, and took in a shaky breath. “My names Bridget Haner and I just moved from Hollywood” I said. “Well Bridget welcome to Huntington middle school, why don’t you take a seat next to Maxine over there” she said as she pointed to a blonde haired girl that was dressed in pink.

She gave me a look of disgust as I sat next to her. “Freak” someone muttered from behind, I looked and saw a boy dressed in a blue shirt. I turned my attention back to the front of the class and sunk into my chair even further.

Zander’s P.O.V

“Aren’t people here just swell” I said as I sat next to the guys at lunch. “What happened to you?” asked Jamie as she gave me a sad look. “Well, take your pick; I was called Freak, loser and my favorite, Emo cutter” I said as I poked the questionable food. “Same here” said Bridget as she went back to eating her food.

“Well at least we have each other” said Matt. Suddenly someone came to our table; it was a guy with three goons behind him. “Awe look, the freaks are all together” he said with a sneer at us. “Who are you and what do you want?” asked Matt, he was looking straight into the guys eyes with a threatening glare.

“My names Josh and you sitting in my seat” he said. Matt raised his eyebrows and then looked all over the chair he was sting on. “Really? Is this your chair? I don’t see your name on it” said matt sarcastically. We all giggled at him, he was so funny when he was mad.

“Look freak, since it’s your first day at school and you don’t know your place, just get up and leave and I wont beat your face in” he said with disgust at Matt. “Don’t know my place?” he said as he looked around the table at us all and then laughed. “Oh I know my place, its right here, but it seems your bitch ass doesn’t know your place” he said as his angry grew.

Josh was about to say something back when a teacher came over. “Boys, is there a problem here?” she asked as she looked between the two boys. “No Miss. Flank, everything is just fine. I was just welcoming the new students” said Josh in a fake cheery tone. She just nodded and walked off.

“Your ass is mine after school” he said as he walked away with his little poesy. “Wow, not even finished with our first day and we already have an enemy” said Bridget as she pushed her food away.

Brian’s P.O.V

I was at home waiting for Bridget to come home and tell me all about her first day at school. I hope she had a good day. Michelle and I were sitting in the living room watching TV when the front door opened and then slammed.

I got up quickly to see Bridget bleeding from the head and crying. “Brig? What happened?” I asked as I got closer. She just shook her head and ran upstairs. “What was that all about?” asked Michelle as she looked at me in shock. “I don’t know” I said as walked upstairs with Michelle right behind me. I knocked on her door, but there was no answer. “Bridget, open the door” I said as I banged on her door.

“Bridget” tried Michelle as she started knocking on the door too. I tried opening the door but it was locked. “I’ll call Val and ask Matt what happened” She said as she ran downstairs to the phone. She came back a few minutes later. “What happened?” I questioned her. She shook her head.

“Matt’s locked himself in his room too”. All of a sudden the phone Michelle was holding rang. “Hello?” she answered, “Yes this is she…. Is she in trouble?...okay…. then we’ll come bye tomorrow… yes.. Thank you… goodbye” she said as she turned off the phone. “Who was that?” I questioned.

“That was Bridget’s school. They want to see us tomorrow about her” she said, “Is she in any trouble?” I asked fearing she took after me when it came to trouble making. “No they just said that they needed to talk about her classes”. I sighed; being a dad is hard work.
♠ ♠ ♠
If you want more updates please comment! If you haven't figured it out i'm a comment whore it makes me write faster!

Over and Out Captain!!!!