Status: We will be updating now normally. :]

You Might Have Noticed

What Just Happened?

Ryan's POV

Everyone had just retired to bed, and I was sitting in my bunk thinking about what William said when they other guys came up. Tonight Just hearing the word play over again in my mind gives me chills. Was he for real? Or was he just kidding? I couldn't contemplate anymore, for there was someone outside my bunk.

"Hey can I come in?" Oh my god, it was Will.

I scooted over to one side of my small bed and answered back, "Come In!"

"Hey what's up?" He was smiling greatly as he sat down next to me. It felt weird to sit next to him knowing we had some privacy.

"Oh nothing, just listening to some music." I took out my ipod from it's player next to my bed, and the small room fell silent. More chills.

"Not anymore." We both laughed nervously at the sad joke. His voice piped up, "So about today, I-"

I couldn't take it anymore. I lunged at him and planted my lips on his. At first he seemed shocked, but then started to kiss back. It felt so wonderful. He then tore away. This is when I finally realized what I had just done.

"Holy Shit!" I put my hand to my mouth.

"What was that? Ryan, why did you do that?"

"Oh my god. "

After that we sat in a small awkward silence. I decided to brake it. "I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me."

"It's okay, I kinda liked it." He gave me a mischievous smile and leaned forward. And with that we were kissing again.

After about 10 minutes of continuous kissing I felt something at my crotch. Oh my god, he was groping me. But I did not protest, actually, it felt really good. So good, that I decided to return the favor. Will was really getting into it, and jumped on top of me.

I was about to push him off, but I wanted to go further not push him away. So I started to unbuckle his jeans. He seemed a bit hesitant at first, but then went with the flow.

I had just gotten his jeans to his knees when we heard someone call, "William, where are you?"

I forgot that he was supposed to be out on the couch. We knew that they would come to look in here next, so he hopped off of me and rebuttoned his jeans. He winked at me and walked out of my bunk.

"Sorry I was playing a game with Ryan, since we both could not sleep." He gave me one more smile and left.

I felt some tightness in my waistband and looked down. Shit, now I was hard. I walked into the bathroom and took care of that.

When I got back, I changed into my pajamas and laid down. And all I could think was, Shit that was amazing.

-Mrs. Gustav Schafer
♠ ♠ ♠
oh babayy

we're lovin the comments by the way. =]