Status: We will be updating now normally. :]

You Might Have Noticed

Check marks on Bedposts

Ryan's POV

I was so nervous. What was I doing? I had no idea how to do this! But when I looked into Beckett's eyes, I felt a new strength. I wanted to pleasure him as he did me.

"What are you waiting for?" asked Beckett seductively. I gave him a small smile and moved my hand back to his sweet spot. Mmm, it even felt good to hold. Obviously he was really hard, so I didn't hold back.

"This is going to be good. Are you ready?"

He moaned in reply. "Oh yes." He gave me a smirk. I winked back.

"Then here we go."

I grabbed him and flipped him over. I might be small, but I have some strength. I straddled his legs and took hold of his crotch. At first I just explored it with my fingers, taking in it's length and thickness. It was throbbing in my hand.

"Stop teasing me, Ryan!"

At that I squeezed his member and began to stroke it. He groaned in pleasure.

"That's more like it, just a little faster."

I followed his request. I began going up and down even faster with my right hand. I cupped his balls with my left. He seemed to like that.

"Ooh, Ryan. Keep going, I'm close."

No way, I wanted to experience this more. I moved down on the bed until I was at face level with his package. He had opened his eyes now to find out why I had stopped.

"What are you doing?"

"Shh. You'll see." I was shaking a little, and I had no idea what I was doing, but I decided it was now or never. I dove right in. I opened my mouth to it's fullest extent. I put my lips around the head, and man did he taste good. But he was so large! I wasn't done yet though. I grabbed the base of his rod and squeezed. I knew from my own experience that this postpones coming right away. I fondled him with my other hand and gave him a squeeze or two.

"Oh, oh. Mmmm." Will was in pure bliss, I could tell. I took this as my cue to go on.

I began to move my head forward, until a little more that half was in my mouth. It would be a stretch, but I think I can get the whole thing in my mouth. I could feel it throbbing against my tongue. I kept going along with trying to stuff the whole thing in my mouth. I had just gotten his dick completely in my mouth, with it hitting the back of my throat, when he yelled out.

"Ryan! Ooh!!" I could tell he was about to orgasm, but not yet.

I pulled his dick out of my mouth and completely let go. He was arching his back, but had fallen back down onto my pillows.

He was almost out of breath. "Ryan, no. I can't take it anymore!"

"I am not done with you yet."

"Ooh."

I licked his dick form the bottom of his sack to the tip of his head. His whole body was twitching. I knew he needed his release. I wanted him to come, but where? Wouldn't it make a mess?

I took the head in my mouth once more and suck it like a lollipop.

"Ahhh! Ryan stop sucking! I am going to come!"

But I did not stop. I wanted to see how this guy really tastes.

"SHIT RYAN!"

At that moment, Will arched his back and screamed at the top of his lungs. For sure the guys were going to here us, but at that moment I did not care. I was so pleased at how much pleasure I had given my special friend.

Then, I felt something warm and thick hit the back of my mouth, splattering all over my tongue. Damn, it tasted good. After about fifteen seconds of his climax, he finally calmed down, and flopped back onto my bed. I was so proud of myself.

I was waiting for him to say something about how good it was or something like that, but he looked like he was out cold. For a second I had thought that I had killed him, but that was just nonsense. He then grunted and turned over on his side. Wow that must have been powerful.

I used my fingers to clean up what little bit of his sweet cream had flooded out of my mouth. Mmm, he tasted wonderful. I laid down on top of him and fell asleep feeling half guilty for what we had just done, and half feeling the most satisfied I had felt in a long time.

-giovanna bitches...
♠ ♠ ♠
this was fun to write ;]

comments are the shitt ♥
subscriptions are the babomb ♥

-giovanna bitches...
formally known as Mrs. Gustav Schafer