Lindsay Quit Lollygagging

As long as she's loving life

A soft sweet scent wafted into the room and awoke me. Craig was still asleep with his arms wrapped around me and a smile on his face. I don't understand why girls don't lik him very much, he is beautiful, inside and out. I loved the way his hair, almost an amber color flipped away from his face in different directions like it was rioting from his scalp. I loved they way that his eyes changed to a dark blue when he smiled at me. I loved his smile. I loved him. I could never tell him this. He would laugh and turn away. I dated all the other guys just to confuse him. i told him about all the sweet things they would say, like im beautiful, or give me, like a heart shaped necklace with 'I love you' engraved on it, hoping that he would realize he was in love with me also. He didn't know. He probably never would. But I will always love him. He makes me truely happy.
"Lindsay." He said in a sleepy, half-awake voice. My name? Was he talking in his sleep? Dreaming about me?
"Lidns, my mom is making baked oatmeal. Want to go grab a bowl? We could share and eat it in here." He sounded more awake and raised an eyebrow at me. I was crushed. I should have known that he wouldn't dream of me like that. I am only like a sister to him. he would never love me the way I love him. I crawled out of the bed to go get us a bowl. The scent got stronger as I got closer to the kitchen and faded away to almost nothing as i strolled back into Craig's room. He sighed and took the spoon that was sitting in the bowl. He took a huge bite.
"Yummm...." He said with his mouth still half full. I giggled. He grabbed another spoonful and fed it to me. The taste was almost orgasmic. I was led deeply into a high-like state and had another bite.
"Woah, slow down there." I looked at him with hungry eyes. He looked back at me, his eyes a mirror image. I leaned forward and kissed him. I drew away and came back full force. He kissed me back. I was blissful. I could hardly contain myself. He closed his mouth and withdrew.
"No. This is wrong. You don't like me like that. It's just the oatmeal bake. I swear my mom puts addictive chemicals in this stuff. Lets forget this never happened." He said ,ruining my joy. I didn't want to forget.

But thats life.