Lindsay Quit Lollygagging

My inner feelings would be shattered

She kissed me. Lindsay fucking Trinity kissed me. If only she ment it. I've kissed other girls ,but none of them even compared to that kiss. She did everything right. She was perfect. I loved her. I looked at her face. Her mouth was twisted in a pout. I fed her another spoonful. She looked up at me thru her dark eyelashes and smiled. I slung my arm around her shoulder.
"You are amazing, you know that?" I told her. She blushed crimson and giggled.
"Lindsay? Your mother just called. She would like you home." My mother yelled. Lindsay groaned.
"Tell her i'll be over in a minute!" She jumped off my bed and went through her black polka-dotted overnight bag. I turned away so that she could change clothes in private. She didn't notice my courtesy. Maybe I could peek just a bit. I turned away from the wall. I let my eyes trail from her ancles to her smooth calves to her tight thighs to the bright green underwear covering her ballet butt. Her back was almost bare from clothes, just the backstrap of her black bra. She was pulling a tight black and pink zebra striped dress over her head. She pulled her long hair out from the head hole of it. She started to turn around. I flipped my head toward my wall again to act as if i hadn't been staring. I saw her look toward my mirror out of the corner of my eye.
"How do I look?" She asked smoothing her dress around her hips.
"Beautiful," I murmured.
"What?"
"I mean great. You look great." I looked into her eyes hoping she would believe me. She nodded slowly and grimaced into the mirror. She tortured me with her cute faces.
"Anyway, I have to go. You heard my mother called. Thank you for letting me stay, Craig-bear." She walked toward me and sat in my lap giving me a big hug.
"Anytime, dear." She cocked an eyebrow.
"Really? Anytime?"
"Yeah, I like your company." She smiled.
"I just might take you up on that. I'll call you later. maybe I'll get Aiden to drop me off at your place tonite insted of taking me home." She walked out of the room. I was broken. i never felt whole when she wasn't around.