Tell Me Angel, Where Are You

Oh How Misery Loves Me

Hey guys! Gosh I've missed this so much. I'm sorry this new chapter is so late. My computer broke and now I'm sneaking on my older brother's computer cause I love you guys that much :] I really hope you enjoy this chapter. and please comment! Thanks loves. PS The towns I use in here are made up. I couldn't find any on Mapquest that were really what I was looking for. :] Hope you guys don't mind.

The next day at Hershey had been amazing as well. All the walking murdered my legs though. We basically walked all day and Gerard came along that day too. We let him pick all the rides, he was acting pretty spontaneous. If it hadn't been for him we wouldn't have gotten here in the first place. We had checked out the next morning, which was Sunday. The ride home was bound to be long but I loved car rides, especially with those two.

"So, one to ten, how much fun did ya have?" Gerard asked as he quickly pulled out of the parking lot. We decided not to go straight home, that would be boring.

"Thirteen," I stated, proudly as I nudged closer to Frankie.
He smiled ad gladly obliged to opening his arms and holding me tightly.
"Thank you." I looked up at Frankie.
"Anytime, babe." Frankie looked directly into my eyes, softly kissing my forehead.

"No, really, Frankie, thank you...for everything," I said, sincerely.
I let a smile drip onto my face as I snuggled closer to his chest. I looked up with just my eyes and saw that he had a goofy grin glued to his face.

I released from Frankie's grip momentarily. I sat forward and lightly pressed my lips to Gerard's cheek.
"Thank you too, Gee." I said as I sat back into Frankie's arms.
He just grinned and looked into the rearview mirror and winked.

We drove about an hour and a half before

"We're stopping at a Wendy's or something."
Gerard's stomach was grumbling so loudly I could hear it from where I was sitting. I was hungry as well and we didn't have any food left in the car.

"Ditto," said Frankie and I.
Sure enough we had reached a town in the next five minutes.

"App...appenn..ay...Frankie how do you say that?"
"App-en-ay Fields," said Frankie, giggling.

We found a Wendy's soon enough and went through the drive trhough.
"That'll be twenty-seven ninety-five, sir."
Gerard handed us the delicious smelling food and handed the bills and coins to the Wendy's lady.
"Yumm," I mumbled as I took a bite out of my bacon cheeseburger.
The fastfood was warm but not too hot so it didn't hurt to eat quickly.
"I think I like this town," I said, sipping my Sprite.

It seemed like a small untroubled town. All the mini stores were compacted like a sammich. People in conversation, little kids playing tag along the sidewalk weaving in and out of clumps of people. Others were walking different sized dogs.
"Yeah seems pretty cool," said Frankie as he stole my Sprite from my hand.

"Ooh, you guys wanna check out that store right there? asked Gerard as he pointed.
"Yeah yeah yeah!" I exclaimed.

Gerard parked the car along the curb and we all hopped out. It seemed like our type of store. I looked at the name that hung over the doorway.
"Zany Zippies...awesome," said Frankie as he took my hand in his.
"Shall me?" questioned Gerard as he yanked the door open.

I would live here if I could. Skeletons, bats, and whatever else you can think of lined the walls. It gave off a sinister balance but would you really have it any other way? Rows and rows of stashes of cd's and vinals. Band tee's criss-crossed at all angles handbags of the wickedest kinds hung everywhere.

"Hey, can I help ypu?"
A tall man with tattoo-sleeved arms appeared from one of the cd isles.

"This is ...the coolest store...I've ever been in," I said, taking in every detail.
"Yeah, I love it here too," said the man.
"Heyy, you're into the Misfits?" asked Gerard intently as he staired at the man's Misfits shoes.
"Yeah, totally, how bout you guys?"
"Yeah they're awesome," said Frankie still holding my hand.
"This is Gerard, I'm Frankie, and this is my girlfriend, Adele," said Frank. We all shook hands.
"Names Aiden, if you guys need any help, I'll be right over here," said Aiden, pointing over at a random spot.

We spent about an hour and a half checking out the place.. i didn't want to leave. It was filled with everything. If ever I needed to describe myself by using a store, this place would be it. I ended up buying a few superhero shirts, a couple band tee's, comic books, and a cd or three. It was all really unexpenisive, so I figured hey why not?

"See ya Aiden, nice meeting you," said Gerard as we began walking out.
"Yeah, nice meeting ya," said Frankie and I.
"Hey see you guys, nice meeting you too, have a good drive home."

Gerard started up the car and we skidded away.
"That was such a cool store,"I said, flipping through my new superhero comic.
"Yeah, should go back sometime soon," said Gerard as he readjusted the knobs for music.
"Hey whatcha got there?"
"A comic book."
Frankie scooted closer and I sat against him as he put his arms securely around me. He chuckled at my response.
"Yeah, I see that. What one?"
"Superrrman!"
"Oh come on, you really didn't buy that, did you?" Frank questioned with playful disgust.
"I like Superman and plus this one's hard to find!" I argued back.
"Yeah, but you always know what's gunna fuckin' happen."
"But I like the artwork too!"
"I can't believe my girlfriend bought a Superman comic," said Frankie as he placed his hand on his head in fake shame.
"Oh shut it, I got other ones you can read," I said as I continued reading.
"Ooh Batman! Dunna na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na Batman!" sang Frankie as he slid the comic out of the bulging bag.
I shooked my head and grinned.

"Aw man, Frankie, now I have that stuck in my head," whined Gerard.
"You're welcome."
I started to feel sleepy as Superman galantly saved Louis Lane from a would-be-fateful death. I snuggled into Frankie and closed my eyes.

"Hey, welcome back to Jersey. Ah, home sweet home."
I rubbed my tired eyes. We still weren't home home but man did it feel good to be back in Jersey.
About a half an hour of driving later,
"I love this place," said Frankie, still holding me. I hummed in agreement as I fumbled with his wriggling fingers.
He started to tickle my tummy. I burst out in a fit of giggles as he continued.
"Noo!" I quietly screeched.
"Yess!" said Frankie as he gripped both of my small hands in one strong hand and continued tickling me.
"No..Frankie stop I can't breath," I snorted through patches of laughter.

Suddenly, the booming sound of crunching metal screeched as two cars a little way ahead collided with one another.
"Holy crap."
Frankie stopped tickling me and our attentions turned to the cars. I had never seen anything like this before. One car flipped over the other and jumbled through the air as the other car rolled over several times.
Traffic already built up but we had front row seats to this horror show.
I flung the car door open and raced to the scene.
"Aid, wait up!"
The boys were already alongside me.
"You'll check that one, I got this one," I directed, pointing to the car that had rolled over.
"Frankie go help her."
Others had gotten out of their cars to lend a hand and other people dialed 911 in.

There was shattered glass everywhere, splattered across the road. I reached the other car and I saw a woman inside. She was bleeding everywhere.Everything was flipped upside-down. Fluidy blood quickly dripped down her arms. Coins and cigarettes littered the ceiling of the car and kick-knacks were flun all around. The sight was enough to make my stomach drop.

"Hey, hey lady! Can you hear me?" I asked loudly, slamming my fist against the car.
The window was no longer exsistant and I saw that the woman's face was spalltered with crimson red as she turned.
"Help me," whimpered the woman.
My eyes widened and my breathing had gone ragged.

Where have I heard that from?

"Hey! Can we get some help over here?" Frankie screamed at a clump of people.
The roar of sirens were coming closer and closer.
We had gotten the flimsy door open but the trouble was...the seatbelt was attaching her to the car. The scene was a bit smokey due to the fire pits that had erupted. Someone reached in and unbuckled her and she was now in our arms. The squads of police had arrived and were helping the other people in the other car. I was covered in that woman's blood along with grease and grime but I didn't care.

I pulled out the woman's belongings before fire had gotten to them. Her license had slipped out but I caught it before it reached the ground.

Why the hell do I know you?

For some reason, I thought I knew who this woman was. The paramedics rushed over with a strecher and it finally hit me. It hit me so hard that I found it impossible to even believe I was really thinking it in the first place. No...it cannot be possible.

As they strapped the woman in she staired at me through thin eyes. I could tell she was barely conscious. She didn't blink...she just staired at me and then her face went wide. She started coughing and her breathing was in quicker paces. I went ever closer to the strecher which was now stained red.
"Miss, you have to move. We need to get her out of here now."
I didn't budge. The woman blinked furiously.

"Adele?"
"Mom?"

Faded
Blackened
Darkness.