Tell Me Angel, Where Are You

Best Friends *Jaws theme song*

I know Gerard and none of the other guys lived by Frankie, but I changed it to make it fit the story. Also, they aren't in my chem yet. They're all just friends. This story takes place around 1996ish.
...............................................................................................................

"Fucking emo fags. Aw, they're so cute."

Ah, yes. Chad Foster, the stereotypical jock. He high-fived his baffling imbeciles he called friends as though he had achieved the world's greatest task. He was co-captain of the football team,a senior, pretty girlfriend,and he thought he was God's gift to mankind. To think, I had a crush on him way back when, makes me want to puke.

"Yeah, that was funny Chad. How many times did you rehearse that in the mirror last night?"
"What'd you fucking say to me, Armstrong?"
"You heard me."
"No, I don't think I did, wanna re-say it to my face?"
"Fuck you, Chad."

Now see, I have bad luck. You know how they say, "Don't go looking for trouble..."? Well, I had my own theory. Trouble found you wherever you were. I don't normally go looking for trouble. The problem was, trouble found me at all the wrong times.

"Miss Armstrong, we do not tolerate that kind of language here, it is unlady-like, as I have said before. That will be a detention on Monday, is that clear?" stated Principal Bergunty.
"Yeah, crystal."

Frankie chuckled about me getting in trouble. Most likely laughing at the fact she said it was "unlady-like" to me for the billionth time.

"Mr.Iero, do you think this is a joke? You will join Miss Armstrong in her session on Monday. Do you still find this funny?"
"No mam," he said through a clamped grin.
"Good. Now the both of you, go home without any trouble. Oh Chad, nice game the other day, you have a very nice arm."
"Thank you, mam, I would like to think so too."

With that, the principal spun on her heel and headed towards the other end of the nearly emptied hallway.
Chad and his buddies snickered and walked away, once again, high-fiving each other. I opened my mouth and as I took in a breath to shout something, Frankie's hand clasped it shut.

"They aren't worth it. Don't bother, Munchkin."

I growled and playfully bit his finger.

"Ow! What the hell, Jaws?"
"Don't call me that, and oh I didn't bite it that hard, you big baby." I flashed him a quick grin.
"Kiss it better, pwease?" He pretended to cry.

I giggled and "kissed it all better".

We hiked down the sooty black concrete towards home, just joking around like we usually did. It always took us forever to get home, but neither of us minded. Frankie and I had been best friends since the age of seven.

I moved from New York when I was little. I can't remember the reason we moved and frankly, I didn't care. However, what I did remember was the first day of school. I was intimidated by everything there. I hadn't spoken to anyone at all the entire day, until snack time had come around. The teacher had given out cookies for a snack and some other kid had taken mine. I liked my cookies, so naturally, I had gotten really upset and I had started to cry. But Frankie had come to my rescue. He pushed the kid down, took my cookie back and stuck out his tongue at the boy. I remembered it clearly. I had said thank you and broke my cookie in half, gave him the other half, and we both just smiled at each other. That was the day we had become almost inseparable. Also the day that I had formed a crush on ittle Frankie.

That's bad, I know. I shouldn't like my best friend. Alas, I did.

"Don't you miss the days that the biggest drama was when someone took your cookie and didn't say sorry?"