Tell Me Angel, Where Are You

You Won The Battle, I Won The War

Gerard's laugh was the funniest thing I had ever heard. It was so contagious. Every time he would laugh, I would have to laugh because I would think his laugh was funny.

It hurt like hell too. Have you ever laughed so hard that tears were streaming down the sides of your face, you were clutching your stomach because it felt like it was about to split open, you were gasping for breath (but it never seemed to work), or you were an inch away from wetting your pants? That's what our laughter usually led up to. It was a pretty ridiculous sight if you walked in at the wrong time. In fact, it would seem ridiculous if you were there to begin with.

His laugh was what I woke up to. It was still pitch black in his room except for the one beam of light coming from the large light bulb that hung over his desk. My eyes refused to open. I had stubborn eye-lids. I finally managed to make them cooperate with me. The mini alarm clock was right besides the bed. The blinking blood red lights flashed the time of seven oh four. I carefully rubbed my tired eyes that were still swollen with sleep. No, I was right, 7:04. Who in their right mind would wake up at this ungodly hour?

There was a sudden movement from behind me. Frankie? Yes, indeed it was Frankie. He had his strong arms wrapped around me and he still smelt amazing.

Wait...did last night really happen? Or was I dreaming? Was it real?...Damn my memory.

My head rested just below his chin and my back was against his chest. His arms were my blanket, keeping me warm and safe. I could totally get used to waking up like this. The metal hoop in his nose glinted from the little light that was in the dim room and his lip ring was tempting me. It was practically screaming 'kiss me!', but I mournfully held myself back from giving in to its silent order.

"Dude, you're fuckin' cheating!"
"Am not, Mikes, war lies truly on the fate of the cards."
"Yeah, especially when you put all the good ones on top!"

"What's wrong with the both of you?"

I interrupted their silent whisper scream match *if that makes any sense at all* and I could tell I startled them. Mikey dropped his cards and Gee looked like he just jumped out of his pants. I knew they didn't think anyone else was up. Well, who would be? The sun still hasn't freakin' risen yet. I silently laughed at the shocked expressions smudged across both of their faces. I hadn't moved from my spot. I just snuggled closer to Frankie.

"Well, mornin' sleeping beauty."
"Dude, that's a total contradiction, she isn't sleeping anymore."
"Mikey, shut up."
"Make me!"

Gee had started to get up to tackle Mikey.

"Boys! Stop it! Don't start acting like complete animals. Yes, Gerard, I believe that is a contradiction because I am no longer sleeping. So don't club Mikey over the head just because you were wrong."
They both stopped and stared. I started to laugh because I sounded like a mother scolding her two children for misbehaving in a super market. They joined me as well.

"Okay..mom..oh...forgot to mention, you look quite comfy there, Munchkin." Gerard stated from a mischievous smile. His eyes glinted with enjoyment.
"Okay, Mikey, you can attack him if you wish."
"YEAH!" Mikey whisper shouted before he pounced on Gee.

Their brawls were always entertaining. Occasionally, someone would end up hurt, but that same person was always laughing the hardest. They were quiet about it too, surprisingly enough, they barely made a sound. We were all silently laughing, partly due to the stupidity of the whole thing and partly due to Gerard's insane laughter.

Frankie wriggled behind me and attempted to open his eyes, he failed miserably.

"Gerard and Mike-n-Ike fighting again?" He directed his question towards me without opening his eyes.
"Yes, but only I can call him Mike-n-Ike."

This time, he shot open his glowing hazel orbs people call eyes and looked down into mine.

"Why can't I call him Mike-n-Ike?"
"Cause I said so and Mikey said only I could call him that." I smirked taking up his speechless challenge.

"Oh yeah? Is that right?"
"Yes, it is."
"Oh really?"
"Mmmmhm."
"You're sure?"
"Ya."
"Certain?"
"Positive."
"Alright you asked for it." With that, he quickly jumped on top of me, with both legs on either side of me. He held both my arms above my head with one hand and tickled me with the other. He knew how damn ticklish I was and he always used it against me. He never forgot it, either.

"No, no! Frankie! Quit it! Ah, stop it!" I squealed in between peels of laughter.
"Hey! Shut it! You asked for it." He playfully declared before shoving a pillow over my face.

He continued tickling me and I continued screaming because now my sides felt like they were going to split both under the pressure of his body and from laughing so hard.

"Fank. gerroff a me" My muffled cry expelled from behind the pillow. I meant to say 'Frank, get off of me!' However, that was the way it came out.

"You surrender?" Lifting the pillow up off my face.
I gulped in the air like it was my last time breathing.
My wimpy arms were barely a match for his strong hand and he was still sitting on top of me.
His gorgeous face was inches away from mine. His astonishing eyes staring deeply into my green specked eyes. I didn't want to look away, ever.

"Well?"
Idea!
"Mikey tell him!"
"Tell him what?" Mikey questioned.
"Tell him I'm the only one aloud to call you Mike-n-Ike."

Mikey, my rescuer!
"Frankie, Adele is the only one aloud to call me Mike-n-Ike."

He instantly broke our stair-down and faced Mikey, still holding my hands down.

"Dude, you just made me lose! Not fair! I lost to a girl!"
"Hey! It's an honor to lose to me and you know it." I snickered.
"Well, I'm not the one on the bottom of us two, now am I?" With that he collapsed right on top of me, making me gasp for oxygen.

"Frankie, did you eat a dumpster? You're freakin' huge!"
He just giggled and continued to torture me with his weight. He delicately buried his face into my neck and shoulder and occupied his hands with mine at either sides of my shoulders. His hands gripped mine and both our palms touched. His thumbs gently rubbing up against mine.

"Get...a...room..."Gerard spread his words out to emphasize his meaning.
"We have one, you go get another one." Frankie mumbled, his breath tickling my neck.

Mikey just giggled. Though he was older then me, he still acted like a child. Not to say we all didn't act like children. However, he was the worst. But he was cute, nonetheless.

"I can't believe I lost that to a girl. Ew." Frankie whispered.

"I'm not surprised." Gerard murmured under his breath.

"Hey, well I won the battle. I'm still on top." Frankie decided with a smirk glued to his face.

"Hon, you won the battle, I won the war." I grinned right back at him.