My Life As The Ouran Outcast

Tsuki's Intro

I walked home as usual from school. Everyday I walked home alone, I didn’t mind really.

I just listened to my music on my Mp3, right now, I was listening to “Nobody’s Home” by Avril Lavigne. I loved Avril Lavigne, her music is awesome and I am an absolute fan of hers. That’s why the music is my Mp3 is mostly Avril Lavigne.

I finally climbed the steps of the front porch and opened the door to my house.

“Hi, I’m home!” I called.

“There’s mail for you, right on the table in the living room!” I heard my father yell back, there was excitement in his voice.

I dropped my back pack in the front hall and ran to the living room.

On the round table was a fancy envelope with a border, it was addressed to me in dark blue ink. I also noticed that the envelope was previously opened and sighed. I opened the envelope, pulling out a pink-white paper,

It was a letter.

I read it aloud, it said:

“Dear Miss Tsuki Suzume

We are ecstatic to let you know you have won an all expense paid

education at the famous and well-known Ouran High School in Japan.

The school year begins on September 5th, your plane tickets are included in this letter.

Please report to the premises by the 4th as we will assign you a room on the grounds and show you around the school buildings.

Sincerely,

The Ouran Staff”

I couldn’t believe my eyes, I read it a few times over and jumped with happiness.

I smiled as I held the letter in my hands. I just couldn’t believe it, out of all of us three kids, I got a confirmation from Ouran High School.

“Dad, I’ve been accepted, I’ve been accepted to Ouran High School!” I yelled happily.

Next thing I saw was dad running towards me with a smile on his face, he hugged me tightly “That’s great, honey.”

I hugged him back, the letter was still in my hand but, something fell out of my hand that was behind the letter. Dad let me go, smiling brightly.

I picked up that something to find plane tickets addressed that the flight is tomorrow.

“Dad, there is plane tickets included.” I stated.

Dad got excited and looked at it in awe “Nice, you are allowed 5 suitcases.”

“My flight is tomorrow, I’d better go and pack!” I exclaimed then I rushed upstairs and looked for my suitcase.

It was huge, my suitcase, I could fit a body into it if I wanted to. I finally found it in the back of my closet when dad came in with a proud smile on his face.

“You should know that, I am really proud of you, you know that, right?” Dad said.

I placed my big blue suitcase on my neatly made bed and looked at my dad “Yes, Dad, I know.”

“Just be careful, OK?” Dad suggested.

I nodded “Yes, I Will, I promise.”

“Oh, yes. If you bring any boys home, then you’ll know what happens.” Dad teased.

I laughed “Yeah, Dad. I’ll write a letter to you every week. Promise.”

“OK and remember….” Dad embraced me and hugged him back.

“Have fun and try to do well in school, OK?” Dad said.

I nodded and he let me go and went back downstairs, leaving me to pack for a school year that I’ll probably never forget.