My Life As The Ouran Outcast

First Night. - Kia

I yawned as I climbed on the plane. No more stupid parents, making me be all yanki.

"Don't forget to search info for your projects!"

"Research my butt!" My parents stood in awe as I kindly waved to them. I couldn't blame them, not only did i talk back, I acted like it never happened. Suckers. At the remembrance of the addicting Naruto AMV, I immediately turned to my mp3 player, with the recording of said AMV.

'I still can't believe I'm flying in a private plane!' I thought to myself, practically giddy at the idea. My parents stood at the door of the airport, waving me off. I thought about this morning.

I sat up in the morning. It was 3 AM, and my alarm went off. I found it strange, I set my alarm for 3:30, however I shrugged it off and got up, checking my suitcases. I had 5, the maximum. loaded with all my stuff, I was not a light load.

it was about 5 hours later when I woke up from a nap in the plane, there was about 20 minutes left to my flight. I squealed then realized that the flight attendant had a meal and was staring at me.

"Sorry," I apologized to her, she put the tray of food in frontof me and i put it on my lap. in case she spoke japanese I told her thank you in japanese. A voice(presumably the pilot's) came over the loud speaker, and in very rusty english, he said that we were ahead of schedule and would be landing in about five minutes, so I quickly put my tiny earbuds in my carry-on bag, then I took out my huge wireless headphones, I put them as a headband, the blasted the volume, they were black, pink and blue. I walked off the plane and marveled at all the people, there were at least a thousand of them, I cowered, and waited for someone to come to me. I waited about five minutes before an old man, and a younger boy came up to me. The older man had grey hair and blue eyes, he walked up to me.

"Kia Yuri, watashi wa Suoh Oji-sama desu.(Kia Yuri, I am Uncle Suoh.)"

"Ohayo. Watashi wa Kia Yori-san desu. Anata baka?(Good Morning, I'm Kia. Are you stupid?)" He ooked taken aback by my comment. "Ecchi(pervert)." I glared/stared when he went white, even his clothes, then shrunk in the background.

The younger boy however, was more polite. He had blonde hair, blue eyes, and spoke to me in fluent japanese, it was beautiful. "Do you know someone to tutor me?" I spit out. He looked a little confused, but quickly regained his composure.

"Hai(yes), my hime-sama(princess-sama). Someone will be assigned to help you in a matter of minutes, all you must do is ask, then you may have a tutor, food, drinks, and anything you desire, Kia-hime(princess Kia),"

"Number 1, I did ask. Number two, don't call me princess, especially don't call me your princess. Arigato(thanks.)" He too then full-body paled, and shrunk into the background.

About fivehours later, I met the other transfers. One had gone to a club, and the school wanted us to meet eachother at the same time. I took a liking to them immediately.

One girl whose name was Akii, we started talking immediately. She was from a wealthy family, and her fatherran an electronics company. . .I think. That's when the jet lag started to get me. I was normally an insomniac, but I realized it was probably around 4pm back in my home, and that I hadn't had a decent sleep in 4 days. 5 now.

It turned out that as we were the foreigners that we would share a dorm. I didn't complain, I just plopped in a bed with all my clothes on, I plugged my own outlet converter into the wall extension cord into the converter, then my psp recharge cord into that, then I plugged in my psp, turned on the music, plugged in phones, then played some favourite tunes of mine.

"You like those guys too?" Akii asked, referring to the band i had playing.

"Of course! doesn't everyone love the killers?" I asked. She nodded.

"Insomniac?" she asked, I nodded.

"You?"

"Depends." she smiled, and I did too.

"I know a way to sleep. If you won't consider me a freak for it."

"Really? how?" She seemed slightly skeptical. By now the others were asleep.

"You put your left hand up in the air, with your palm facing the top of your head, then you close your eyes and imagine sparkles from your hand coming down and landing on your head, you can take your hand down when you get ---" I stopped as she fell backwards with her hand still above her head. "Can't sleep on the floor alone Akii-chama." I told her as I brought a blanket and two pillows so I could make sure she was comfy. I probably could lift her, but I would probably end up hurting the both of us, I was just too tired. I did the exact same thing she did after I set up the little 'bed' around her. I wound up doing exactly as she had.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry Sissy! I had to!