Status: Ongoing.

Idiot Adventures!

Shopping Cart Stealing

It was Saturday nigh and James and Brandon were over. However, Hannah and I wanted to have a little "girl time." "Wanna' ditch them?" Hannah offered as we ate the greatest type of cake in the world. I still am not sure what it was made out of.

I dropped the fork in response and ran into the bedroom to grab our writing supplies. Since the boys were pretty swallowed by the Dark Knight- James hadn't seem it until now- Hannah and I escaped without them even noticing. I swear, they store at that T.V. like zombies. I mean, Heath Ledger is hot and all but Golly Gee Wiz, man.

Not four minutes into our walk, we spotted a stray shopping cart and picked it up, setting it the way it as supposed to look rather than the discombobulated hunk of metal that it was when it was lying on the ground. We placed our writing supplies in so that Hannah could hold her pants up more easily, threw in our shoes and began walking along again, giggling and hoping that maybe some cute, rebellious boys stole it from the nearby Shaws and were still walking around. You have no idea how much like hobos we looked like. bare feet, tattered clothing and a shopping cart was pretty hobo-ish.

"We're so going to be stopped by the police." Hannah laughed. Like it would be the first time policemen had been suspicious of us. "But we can just say that we're returning it to Shaws. I mean, its like two minutes away." she added.

"Yeah, but once we pass it, we're screwed. And, since we'll have no other excuses, we should just fuck with them. They'll be all,'What are you girls doing with a shopping cart?' and I'll be like,'Oh, we're shopping for real-estate. All of these houses are so pretty- but they're all occupies. Oh! Look at that house, honey! It would be perfect for raising the little girl we kidnapped the other night, don't you think?'" I giggled.

Hannah laughed. "'Oh, definitely. First, we have to go on another killing spree and get the current residents out of the house, though. I am sick of not seeing a "for sale" sign.'" she added, chuckling.

We passed the Shaws, McDonald's, Rite Aid, Subway and even the Post Office without being stopped. Finally, we rolled the shopping cart into the driveway of the elementary school, took out our writing supplies and added the most recent chapter to our newest joint story.

Unfortunately, "girl time" was cut short when James and Brandon arrived and began fucking with the shopping cart. Eventually, we went home and adopted ponies on Ponystars.com. It was pretty fun. (: