‹ Prequel: I Treated You So Wrong

Lets Make It Last Forever

This story is the sequel to I Treated You So Wrong. If you have not read it, you need to.

Could someone please make me a banner? I'm not exactly proud of the one I did, but if you could, that's be great.

Banners: One, made by Beautiful Oblivion and Two, made by mrs_vengeance98.


As soon as Emily was born, Zacky knew that she was his start to a new beginning. Of course, at the beginning of Rae’s pregnancy, Zacky was afraid of being tied down and he completely turned against Rae, saying that the baby was not his. But one faithful day, Rae’s baby shower, Zacky left her a note saying how sorry he was for all that he had done. That same night, Rae met with him and forgave him, but she’d never forget. Rae gave birth to a healthy and beautiful baby girl that was named Emily Lynn Baker. Zacky fell in love all over again with the dark haired, teal-eyed bundle in his arms. He knew that with the mistakes he made in the past, he was going to really put them behind him and be the father that Emily deserved and the future husband to the woman who gave him his baby girl. But it isn’t all smiles. Like a rollercoaster, there’s twists and turns with big loops and dips. Two years have passed since Emily was born. This family couldn’t be any happier, but will there be thing hiding behind their smiles? Will this new family survive? Can Zacky be their Superman?

I do not own Avenged Sevenfold or anyone associated with them. This story is strictly fiction. All the characters you do not recognize as well as the plot(s) in this story. Don't know, don't own, don't sure, don't steal; you do, I sue.

Title Credit: Hallelujah by Paramore

© 2008 Krista-Snaps. All Rights Reserved.