‹ Prequel: I Treated You So Wrong

Lets Make It Last Forever

Two

“Alright, missy, go watch your movie.” Rae patted Emily’s butt after she was dressed and stood up from the floor.

Emily squealed and gave Rae a big kiss on the cheek, then ran down to the living room to watch Casper again.

“Kids.” Rae laughed and shook her head, then walked out of Emily’s room, shaking her head at her daughters hyper-active state. Where she gets it, she has no idea.

Zacky poked his head out of their bedroom door and peered at Rae’s backside.

“Where you going, mommy?” Rae stopped and turned around.

“What?”
“Come here.” Zacky smiled and went back into the room.

Rae rolled her eyes with a sigh and went into the bedroom. She walked inside and shut the door, then felt big arms wrap around her waist from behind.

“Hey baby…” Zacky sent small kisses along her neck.

“Can I help you?” Rae asked quietly, placing her hands on top of his.

Smirking, Zacky traced his palms over her stomach and over the front of her jeans, then down and inside her thighs.

“No, Emily’s awake.” She stepped away from him and crossed her arms.

Zacky pouted out his bottom lip and plopped onto the bed.

“Don’t give me that, it doesn’t work.”

Zacky stuck his tongue out and stuck a pillow over the front of his jeans, making Rae snicker with laughter.

“Later, babe. I promise.”

“Fine,” Zacky sighed.

Rae shook her head and leaned down, giving him a big, and much needed kiss.

“Go take your shower, then you can come and hang out with Emily and me.”

“No agenda today?” He sat up and wrapped his arms back around her waist and pulling her so she could stand between his legs.

“I don’t think so unless someone calls. But every time I say that someone always does. Val may want to do a play date or something, why?”

“I was thinking we could go down to the beach for a while, you know, just have some fun.”

“Since when does Zachary Baker know what fun is?”

Zacky glared and pulled her on top of him. Rae squealed and caught herself before she fell on top of him and landed on her back instead.

“You’ll pay for that, Ms. Sanders.”

“Prove it!” Rae stuck her tongue out, but it was her mistake.

Zacky straddled her hips and dove his head down to attack her neck and collar bone with bites and kisses. Rae screamed and laughed at the same time, slapping her hands against his back and arms to make him stop.

“Stop it!” She laughed and pulled at his hair to get his face away from her skin.

The door slid open and Emily stepped inside cautiously.

“Dah! No ‘ickle mama!” She yelled and hobbled for the bed.

“Say what, missy?” Zacky laughed and gently pulled her onto the bed and pocked at her potbelly, and blew raspberries on her cheeks.

“Nah, dada!” Emily kicked and giggled.

Rae got out from under Zacky’s body and climbed onto his back, careful of Emil beneath him.

“Not the child, man! Not the child!” She yelled dramatically and poked his love-handles.

Zacky laughed and rolled over, pushing Rae back into the mattress. He looked over at his giggling daughter and nodded his head towards Rae.

“Get her, Emmie!”

Emily screeched and crawled over, poking her fingers at Rae’s neck and sides.

“Tag teams aren’t fair!” She cried and tickled Emily’s feet, her biggest tickle spot.

“Mommy’s fighting dirty!” Zacky laughed and got off of Rae, leaving her laughing and tickling Emily.

“I say we get a bunch of food and crash in here with movies, what do you ladies say?”

“Yay dah!”

“Go pick some movies and mommy will get the goodies.”

“’Tay!” Emily hopped from the bed and went as fast as her little feet would take her downstairs.

Zacky turned back to face Rae and smiled, “you win, for now.”

“Give me a kiss, Zack.” Rae smirked.

He wasted no time in pressing his lips to her and gripping her hips.

“I love you…” he mumbled against her lips.

Rae nodded and kissed him again with a smile, “I love you too."