‹ Prequel: I Treated You So Wrong

Lets Make It Last Forever

Three

“Mmm…stop…that tickles…” Groaned Rae into her pillow.

The fingers that grazed her bare stomach traveled down further, teasing the skin below her belly button which sent shivers throughout Rae’s body, even though she was warm under the large, puffy blanket.

“But your warm,” Zacky said quietly, gently running his fingers over the black flannel pajama bottoms waist band.

Rolling her eyes, Rae rolled over and pressed her lips to Zacky’s nose. “That’s nice, not stop it.”

Zacky smirked, indicating that he had no intentions on stopping his motions.
“You’re not getting any.”

“What if I said I just wanted a nice kiss, hm?” Zacky smirked and moved over the bed.

He pushed her legs apart and laid between them, then lowered himself so that their lips barely touched.

“Besides, it’s been a while.” He pressed his lips to hers in a gentle kiss.

Rae kissed him back, snaking her arms around his neck to pull him closer and deeper. Zacky’s hands roamed her body, mostly her sides and back since he knew it tickled and would bring her closer.

“DAH-DEE!” Zacky’s motions froze from hearing Emily scream, then her giggling.

He hung his head until his forehead was pressed against Rae’s shoulder. Rae tried to stifle a laugh, knowing full well Zacky was totally interrupted from his play time.

“Go be a daddy, baby. I’ll make some breakfast.”

“Ugh…fine…” Zacky groaned and got off of Rae’s body, then the bed. “It’s almost like she knows.”

“She’s a child, Zack. She wants her daddy, now go.” Moving her hands in a ‘shoo’ manner, Zacky walked out and Rae stood from the bed, pulling her white wife-beater back down to cover her torso.

She made her way out of the bedroom and down to the kitchen. The coffee pot was turned on and already brewing the couples’ daily caffeine intake.

“’Cakes, mama!” Emily squealed from the kitchen door way, wiggling in Zacky’s protective arms.

Rae turned around with a smile, “you want pancakes again?”

“Yeppers!” Damn Johnny and him teaching Emily that ‘word’. He knew Rae hated it.

***

“Going out with the girls today?” Zacky asked from the bathroom door.

Rae nodded slowly, careful not to mess up her concentration as she applied her eyeliner and light gray eye-shadow, “yeah, I’m going to take Emily, unless you want to hang with her today.”

“It’s girly day, take her along, plus Val might take Ella, so that’ll give Emily something to do.”

“Sheesh, are you trying to get rid of us or something?” Rae asked, turning around after putting her make-up away.

“No, of course not.” Zacky smirked.

Glaring, Rae walked past him and into the bedroom. She slipped on her heeled flip-flops and grabbed her bag.

“Don’t get into too much trouble, I just might have to sick your daughter on you.”

“She wouldn’t hurt me,” Zacky smiled and kissed Rae good-bye. Soon after, she and Emily left to town.