‹ Prequel: I Treated You So Wrong

Lets Make It Last Forever

Seven

“So, when are you going to stop being such a nasty fucking bitch, huh?” Zacky snarled, passing the open bathroom mirror that Rae was applying her make-up in.

Rae just rolled her eyes ad finished with the small wings at the edges of her eyes with liquid eyeliner. “Maybe when you pull your tiny dick from your ass!” She yelled back, a triumphant smirk gracing her lips.

She dropped the tube into her make-up bag and walked out of the bathroom after shutting off the light. Zacky stomped out of the bedroom and stopped just a few feet behind Rae before he ran into her, he wasn’t in the mood to have a fist fight and probably lose.

“Tiny dick, eh? It had you screamin’ the other day.”

Rae stifled a laugh and turned around, locking her hazel eyes with Zacky’s green ones, then smirked. “I screamed because it scared me.” She turned around and continued down the hall and to the stairs.

Zacky growled lowly. “If it’s so small, then how did Emily get here, huh? Sleep with someone else on the side, Rae? Hm, did ya?”

She was halfway down the stairs when Zacky’s last word seeped into her ears and she turned around, giving him the dirtiest look she could muster. “Saying I cheated, asshole? Huh?”

“Oh, I’m sorry. I was the cheatee, wasn’t I?” He smirked, crossing his arms over his bare chest.

“Zack, if I was fucking someone else, I’m sure you’d know it because I’d be braggin’ about how much better he was. And saying Emily was the result of a cheat is the fucking lowest you could go. She’s yours and you fucking know it.” She snarled.

Rolling his eyes, Zacky started down the stairs towards Rae, a confident glint in his eyes. “Then you couldn’t get someone else between you legs. They already knew how much of a whore you were and probably still are.”

Before Zacky could blink, Rae’s right fist connected with his mouth, directly in the middle, sending the metal of his snake-bites into his teeth and gums. He stumbled back until his butt planted on of the stairs as he held his mouth and groaned continuously from the pain.

“I’m not a whore, you fucker. If I was, why’d you ask me to marry you, hm? Why’d you ask me to forgive you? Why’d you ask me to meet up with you that night, change Emily’s last name to Baker instead of Sanders like it was going to be? Why’d you ask me to move in here? Why the fuck did you treat me with the utmost respect then talk down to me like some penny hooker? Fuck you Zack and the high horse you rode in on.” Rae scoffed at the groaning mess before and descended the stairs.

Zacky got up from his spot on the stairs and went to the bathroom to clean up his face and rinse his mouth. He swished warm water in his sore and bloody mouth a few times, then spit the dark pink, then light pink and dirty water into the white porcelain sink. He mumbled different insults to himself, saying how much of a bitch Rae was and how much he hated her sometimes. But there was no doubt in his mind that he felt guilty about what he’d said about Emily not being his. He knew she was.

Satisfied with his clean mouth, he went down the stairs and continued into the kitchen where Rae capped her bottle of peach and papaya Tropicana juice. He ignored her mannerisms and the little sounds she made at the back of her throat. Even the obscene hand gestures she made with certain fingers in his general direction and acted as if she was the only one in the room.

“Only offer if you plan on keeping your promise.” Zacky smirked.

Rae turned and shot him an ugly glare. “As if I’d fuck you after the shit you just pulled.”

“Yet you’ll fuck anything willing.”

“No, that’s you, baby. I’d hate to know how many more kids you have running around the world.” Rae snatched her bottle from the counter and headed towards the living room.

Zacky walked after her in a huff and grabbed her shoulders, causing her to jump and drop the plastic bottle to the floor. He slammed her back against the wall and scooted close to the point that their chests touched and his lips brushed against her nose.

“It’d do you well not to say shit like that, Rae Marie. I fucking know you’re saying and doing this shit out of spite, okay? No need to make yourself seem big and bad because you got one hit and because of who your family is. Better watch what comes out of our pretty little mouth.” He said lowly, his lips brushing past her every time he spoke a word.

Rae held her ground and looked up at him, unafraid of him. He never scared her. He wouldn’t hit her, even if he wanted to. He knew he’d be dead in a matter of minutes and not because of Matt.

“Don’t treat me like you’re my mother fucking pimp, Zack. You may be that to some other girls, but not me. I’m not someone you can just boss and slap around. I’ll cut your dick off before you every fucking raise your hand. Wanna keep that pencil? Get the fuck off of me.” She growled and pushed him away.

Zacky stumbled back a bit, then regained his composure. “If you think I’ll be home tonight, think the fuck again. Don’t expect to see Emily, either. She doesn’t want to me near out.”

Zacky glared as she spoke and grabbed her stuff. “Where the fuck are you going?”
“Somewhere away from you.” And Rae walked out, leaving Zacky to simmer on the back burner.