Is Your Life Goal Focused on Forgetting Me?

Don't waste your time on me your already the voice

Ah! The mall is always inviting. All the shops, the people running around without a care, Val making a bee-line twards me- VAL? "Andie?"

"Val don't fucking do that eve- Andie?"

"Well hello Matt and Val. I guess old things never die."

"Wow! It's been awhile."

"Yea. So how's everybody?"

"Matt go do something." I think he left to go out to the car or some skimpy lingere shop. "Syn's single."

"I meant everybody."

"I know just saying. Jimmy and Leanna got married. Johnny's got a girlfriend. Zacky's still with Gena."

"What about you and Matt?"

"Engaged. I know what you're gonna say so hush."

"I wasn't going to say anything."

"Syn's kicking himself in the ass for what he did to you."

"He should be. That was low even for himself. How's Michelle?"

"Good. She's with Brian's older brother Brent."

"That's kinda funny."

"I know. We should hangout sometime. Just us girls."

"That would be awesome."

"Anyways what's up with you?"

"Nothing really. Just doing the norm."

"Anybody new?"

"No. I was with Gerard Way, but we were better off as friends."

"That sucks. I always liked him and his brother Mikey."

"Yea. Oh my god his mom makes the best Italian food. She would give Zacky's mom a run for her money."

Matt came back and go figure he went to a "lingere" store if you could call it that. "Babe I need to get to the studio."

"Okay. Here's my number. Call me sometime so we can hang out."

"Okay. Later."

"Toodles."

I made my way to my car so I could go home and play with my baby girl. Yes I do have a daughter. Her name is Olivia-Jo Jan Haner. She's the spawn of me and Brian almost 4 years ago. She turns 4 on August 12.

When Val and I were talking earlier, and I said that it was low of him for what he did to me, when I told him I was pregnant with his child, after we'd been dating since he was 19 and I was 17, he left me. I'm now 21 and haven't heard anything from him. I never cheated on him as he so claims. If I ever see him again I'm going to kick his ass.

I arrived at my apartment and my mother was watching Ollie-Jo (Olivia's nickname) for me. "Mommy!"

"Hi baby girl. Did you like spending time with grammy?"

"Yea. We made cookies and they have sprinkles. Then we watched tv and we saw daddy.
Mommy?"

"Yes?"

"Can I get a tattoo like you and daddy?"

"Maybe when you're older."

"Otay."

My mother followed me into the kitchen where I was putting up some groceries I had picked up earlier before I went to the mall. "Did you get anything?"

"No..."

"You're not telling me something Andrea Lynn."

"I ran into Matt and Val."

"HE wasn't there with them was he?"

"Mom, he's a good guy. Just stupid like everyone else. Lay-off on him."

"I know, but no good man would run away on something like that."

"Mom I'm not going on with this."

"Alright. What did Val have to say?"

"Everyone got someone. She's engaged and Jimmy finally got a girl to marry him."

"That poor woman."

We both laughed. "MOMMY!"

I ran into the living room where my daughter was watching MTV. "What?"

"What's a groopie?"

"They're the only people that love daddy."

"Don't you love daddy?"

"Yes."

"Are you a groopie?"

"No."

"Then you lied."

"Not exactly. You see when I met your daddy, we were very young and were in love. Groopie
love and mommy and daddy's love is different."

"Oh."

By now my mother has left and we're watching Rob and Big. Olivia yawns and I say, "Someone's getting sleepy."

"Nuhuh."

"Alright. But I say we get you to bed, okay?"

"Okay mommy."

I get her into her pj's and tuck her into bed. "What do you want for your birthday?"

She yawns and before she goes to sleep she says I dont' know. I leave her room and decide to give Val a call. "Hello?"

"Umm...who's this?"

"Brian. Who ar-"

CLICK. Holy hell he just answered Val's phone. Great my cells ringing. "Hello?"

"Hey chicka, it's Val."

"Oh hey."

"Sorry about earlier only asked Syn to get my phone, not answer it. I guess that's what you get when you ask him to do something simple."

"That's the truth."

"Mommy?"

"Yea baby girl?"

"I want daddy for my birthday."

"I'll try. Now go back to bed."

"I love you."

"Love you too Olivia."

"Who are you talking to mommy?"

"An old friend."

"Is it daddy?"

"No."

"Can I talk?"

"Tomorrow. Now go to bed." She leaves. "Sorry Val."

"It's okay. It's cute how she wants Brian for her birthday, Andie."

"Yea it's also cute how I don't want to talk to him."

In the background I could hear is rough voice that always got me shouting at Val. "Hey Val, who are you talking to?"

"Someone who hates your guts."

"Haha! you're funny. Seriously wh-"

"Andie. Now leave me alone."

"But- I-I-"

"Shut up. Andie are you free tomorrow?"

"Yea."

"Okay I'll pick you up at 5. See you then."

"Toodles."

Hopefully I don't have to deal with HIM tomorrow."
♠ ♠ ♠
So how did you like it? I made it longer to make up for the prevous chapter.