Is Your Life Goal Focused on Forgetting Me?

I need you to need me

I'm out with the girls and Brian is watching Olivia. I gave him my number just in case he needed to get a hold of me for any reason. Val, Michelle, Leanna, Gena, Lacey, and I are at the mall...again. Gena is still amazed at what happened at my place. "So you're saying that he came in, fixed things with Olivia, told you it was alright if you hated him, and then you were getting dirty in the room next to your daughter. Whore!"

"Skank!"

Lacey spoke up from her conversation with Johnny, "We think it's sweet...you do too if you want any tonight...I can do that...denying you of sex is not illegal Jonathan Lewis Seward...love you too...bye."

"So Michie, who's better in bed, Brian or Brent?"

"God Val...Brent."

We all laughed. "A spoon full of Jimmy makes the world go down..."

Leanna raises her smoothie and says, "Amen. Party at Andie's."

"Fuck you guys."

Val being the mother figure she is calms us down and asks, "An' are you and Bri together?"

"No. He just wants to be in her life and if something sparks from there then it does if not then we go on with our lives."

I got back to my apartment around 11:30 to Brian and Olivia snuggled together on the couch, with the main menu of The Little Mermaid on the TV screen. I woke Brian up and told him that I was back and he carried Olivia to her room. I went into the kitchen and Brian walked in rubbing his eyes. "I'm going to (yawn) head out."

"You can stay. I'll go turn down my bed."

"Andie, I'm not going to have you sleep on the couch. I'm not that selfish."

"Bri-"

"What's with all this Bri shit, remember what you'd always called me when you were being
playful and seductive?"

"Synyster?"

"I believe is was more of a Mr. Haner that got the clothes off."

"Brian! We're not even together."

"Oh Mr. Haner I believe someone is hungry for your huge c-"

"Gates."

"That's cold."

"You mocked me."

"You liked it."

"Did not."

"Oh really?"

"Really."

"So you wouldn't be wanting to do the 'nasty'"

"Bri I-"

I woke up the next morning with a certain Brian Elwin Haner Jr. next to me. I located my clothes that were all over the place and put them on. All for the exception of my favorite bra that was hanging from my ceiling fan. "Brian."

"Mmmf."

"Brian."

"What?"

"Can you get my bra?"

"Why?"

"I need it."

"No you don't. I like 'em like this."

"Syn baby..."

"Fine, but I'm going back to bed."

He get's it down and hands it to me still naked. Yes we had sex last night. Get over it. And as promised he went back to bed. I was making breakfast when Olivia comes running into the kitchen. "What's the hurry?"

"I saw daddy's naked butt."

She starts laughing uncontrollably. Brian comes in the kitchen with only his boxers on and Olivia attaches to him like a magnet. "Mmm good morning."

"Morning daddy. I love you."

"I love you too pumpkin."

"Mommy do you sleep naked like daddy?"

"No. Why?"

"Because I want to sleep naked."

Brian, being totally confused as he is because he isn't used to being up this early, asks, "Why are we talking about being naked?"

Olivia starts laughing and I say, "Because your daughter saw your naked ass."

She gasps, "Mommy said a potty word."

Brian joins in. "Shame on you mommy. I say she needs to be punished."

"If I get punished then you daddy-o need to too."

I put breakfast on the table and in the middle of eating, Olivia asks, "Mommy?"

"Yea?"

"Where you having nightmares last night?"

"Why?"

"Because you were screaming daddy's name an aweful lot."

Brian chokes on his food. "No."

"Then what were you doing?"

"Playing a game."

"Can I play? Daddy stop laughing, it's not funny."

"No you can't play."

"Is it only a game that only mommies and daddies can play?"

"Yes."

"Oh okay." Syn looks at me with pleading eyes and I shake my head no. He then takes a sudden intrest in studing his food. "Daddy why are you sad?"

"Oh it's nothing."

"You know what makes me feel better when I'm sad?"

"What?"

"Mommy gives me a hug and a kiss and she says that everything will be alright."

"Really now?"

"Yep. Does your mommy give you a hug and kiss when you're sad?"

"She used to."

"Well who helps you feel better?"

"My friends."

"You're groopies?"

I jump in now, embarassed that she said that. "Alright Olivia, time for you to get dressed."

She runs to get dressed. Brian puts his plate in the sink and comes up infront of me. "Andie, I know I fucked up, but please take me back. I need you. I need you to need me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well comments??