Is Your Life Goal Focused on Forgetting Me?

Dominated Love Slave

I screeched with pleasure when his skillful fingers enter my aleady wet core. He could get me that way just by being in the room. He added a third finger and started thrusting faster. I bucked my hips to meet his thrusts as my orgasm over took me.

Before I knew it his fingers were replaced with his hard-on...HE IS NO SMALL BOY. He started thrusting slo to tease me. "Syn, go faster."
He smirks and continures his painfully slow pace. I started thrusting back faster till he held my hips in place. "Just let me do this."

He kept his pace till he removes himself and rubbed his tip along my slit. I scream with pain and pleasure as he plunged himself into me and kept a bone shattering pace. After a while I try to sneak my hand down to rub my clit and succeded in my walls tightening around him. He growled animalisticly and ripped my hand away. "Just. Let. Me. Fucking. Do. This."
He said inbetween slaming into my spot roughly every time.

"Oh god, I'm so-"

"I know. Me. Too. Babe."

He gave one last hard thrust as we climaxed together moaning eachother's names. we road out our orgasms at a significally slower pace.

He collapsed next to me pulling out in the process. After exchanging I love you's and sweet kissses, we pulled the sheets over us. I layed my head on his sweaty cheast and we both fell into a peaceful sleep.

♣♣♣

"Mmm...morning."

"Morning to you too."

"Bri, your hair is sticking out everywhere."

"I know so is your's. And I also think we should go back to sleep."

"Olivia is going to be here soon."

"So, they can't get in if the door is locked."

I smacked his chest playfully. "Hey loves!"

I hide behind Syn so Jimmy, as you coulden't tell, woulden't see me naked. Syn's lower half is covered by our black sheets(dissapointing I know). "What are you doing here?"

"Just wondering what you two were up to. I'm glad I stopped by."

"Jimbo, could you leave?"

I wrap my arms around Bri's neck and rest my chin on his shoulder. "Alright, but I want details later mister."

As soon as he left the room, I'm pinned under Brian. In between kisses he says, "I. Love. You."

"I love you too, but-" The door bell rings interrupting us and Brian immediatly burries his head into the pillows. "Oh no Mr. Synyster Gates, you are getting up."

"No."

"Then you can explain why you are naked to your daughter."

I pulled on a clean pair of his boxers, a hoodie, and dashed down to the door revealing Matt. "Hey Ma-"

"Hey man."

Syn's boxers are barely on his hips and if Matt and Val trailing behind with Olivia, I'd rape him. Well, you can't rape the willing and overly horny. "Hi mommy."

Olivia jumped into my arms, Syn says thanks and shuts the door. "And where's my hug and kiss?"

"Sorry daddy."

"It's okay babe. What's that look for?"

"You and mommy smell funny."

"Well we were going to take a shower, but you came home first."

"Together?"

"Maybe."

"Eww! When I'm a mommy, i'm not going to take baths with boys."

I walked into the kitchen and heard our daughter laugh uncontrolably at Brian for lord only knows what. "Daddy, I can see your butt."

"Why are you looking?"

"Because mommy thinks it's sexy. Why do you smell funny?"

"Because I was playing a game."

Syn made it into the kitchen with her and got a cup of coffee. As he was taking a sip, she says, "Daddy, what's a penis?"

"A WHAT?"

"A penis. Uncle Matt said it last night."

"Something you shoulden't know about."

"Do you have a-"

"Just say 'pee-pee' okay?"

"Okay mommy. Do you have a pee-pee daddy?"

"Yes."

"Do I get one?"

"No. Could you go play?"

"Okay daddy."

She goes upstairs to her room as Bri lays his head down on the counter top. "I'm gonna kill Matt."

"Just be thankful that it wasn't Jimmy."

"True or Johnny."
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha random Jimmy moment. Akward isn't it? Comments = love and Syn chained naked to your bed.