Status: Hiatus

Angel in Disguise

Three

Annemarie looked out the side window of the airplane gazing at her new home land. Everything looked like tiny toys, she thought to her self. Annemarie looked around at the other people on thee economy flight she had taken. For once she would have loved to ride on a private jet like all her family had done. But no, Annemarie obviously wasn’t as important as her siblings. Oh no, she had to ride with crying babies and people all smothered up to each other. She signed to her self. This wasn’t her first 'adoption' she had had. Annemarie had been to several other homes all of which had been released to the public, and forced her to move back home with her father. Her parents divorced when she was two and she was shipped off to live with her father. Annemarie could never understand why her mother didn’t want her to live with her since her siblings did. Since the divorce Annemarie hardly saw her mother or siblings. Her father had always just said it was safer she lived with him, although he never said why. Soon after Annemarie could walk and talk her father had signed her up for this 'adoption' program continuing to tell her it was for the best.

Pushing a piece of her dark blond hair behind her ear, Annemarie looked though the window again her chocolate eyes slowly closing, her head slowly falling against the chair, until she was fast asleep.

Waking up to her body shaking out of the seat, Annemarie looked around her to the distressed passengers all scrabbling to do up their seatbelts. She quickly did up her own and braced herself for the turbulence.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well that was short...
;)
Information on her name:

"ANNEMARIE f Dutch, German
Combination of ANNA and MARIE "