The girl with no name

Page 1 - Saya

Her true name is unknown but she was given an alias as a child for protection. That alias is Saya. Nothing more...nothing less. She does have family though but hasn't seen them since her infant days, so unfortunately she does not remember. Her parents died in a fire and only her and her older brother survived. They were taken into an orphanage called "Wammy's house" and the older brother made a request as they were taken in. He asked specifically if they could keep Alia's for certain reasons. But the most important request he made was that his baby sister not meet him but only know him by " L ".

When Saya turned 5 her brother was 15 and was famous for his deduction skills and had already left the orphanage. Saya was left in the care of the proprietor's Roger. Now she is 16 and still has no knowledge of her brother and is still at Wammy's house. But it's not like her brother has been ignoring her for the past years. Oh no. It's the exact opposite. He's been asking Roger to watch her and tell him everything she's been doing, saying, eating ect. He's like any typical older brother. Very protective and very watch-full.

Saya has a very unique yet clear taste. She loves to wear Japanese kimono's and she loves to read in quiet places. Much like her brother( Unbeknown st to her ) she adores sweets of all kinds and has the same raven black hair. She dislikes crowded places and and loud noises. She can also not stand spicy foods.

While at Wammy's house, she has befriended 3 boys around her age. One is a bit like her. He too also enjoys quiet places but has a certain love for toys of many colors, shapes, and sizes. His true name is Nate Rivers but he always goes by the name Near and has a full head of curly white hair. He can usually be seen in white pajama's and white socks in a corner somewhere playing with a puzzle. Another friend of hers is very very different from Near of herself. You could say he likes a good adventure especially where he gets the ending he desires. His true name is Micheal Kehal but prefers Mello and has medium length blonde hair. Some people mistake him for a female which incurs his wrath. He loves wearing the color black and no matter the time of day, he will always be munching on a bar of milk chocolate. The last boy that Saya befriended has more in common with Mello then Near. He loves a challenge which is probably why he won't part with his PSP. His true name is Mail Jeevas but is usually called Matt. He has a short but a bit wavy head of red hair. He loves wearing his black and white striped long sleeved shirt.

Matt and Mello are best friends how ever don't get along at all with Near. But the one thing that keeps them together is Saya. When they first met Saya, they took a liking to her, Especially Mello. It was obvious that he liked her but she showed no similar feelings towards him. He's always been a good friend to her like Near and Matt have. Near see's Saya as a sister/friend sort of person which doesn't effect their relationship at all. Matt and Saya's relationship has always been a bit vague. They're friends that much is for sure but are they more or less. Who knows.

Now that you know a bit about what's going on, lets start the story in Saya's point of view shall we?

A light tapping at the window is what Saya heard as she awoke from her slumber. When she opened her eyes the first thing she saw was the ceiling of her Japanese style room at Wammy's house. As she sat up in her futon on the floor she looked toward the window and noticed something beautiful. There resting on the window sill was a mother blue jay and her child. Saya stared at it for a seconded and smiled a bit.

Saya: "The baby is lucky. . .It gets to be with its family. . ."

Slowly she got out of bed and changed into her apple red kimono. Once she slipped her socks on, she walked out of her room and into the hallway of the dormitory. As soon as she took a couple of steps she heard shouting and loud footsteps. The one thing she didn't want to hear in the morning. Suddenly she saw two of the other children run out of the direction of the cafeteria. Once they spotted her, they ran to her with frantic looks. One was a girl around the age of 14 with short brown hair. The other was a boy about the same age with short but messy red hair.

Girl: " Saya! Please come quickly! "

Boy: " Please, It's important!! "

Saya: " Is it really worth the shouting? "

Saya rubbed her ears and looked at them curiously.

Girl: " I'm sorry it's just it's Near, Mello, and Matt! They're fighting in the cafeteria again! "

Boy: " They're really making a mess and no one can eat breakfast in peace! "

Saya closed her eyes and sighed. Them fighting was like a daily routine and Saya was always the mediator. She walked past the two worried children and walked towards the cafeteria.

Saya: " let me take care of it. You two go get Roger and being him here. "

Girl: " Ok! "

Her and the boy ran down another hallway while Saya continued her journey to the fight. She nonchalantly walked into the cafeteria only to see food every where. Mello was standing on a table with apples in his hands ready to throw at the nearest moving thing. Near under a table deflecting food with one of his toy robots.Matt how ever was protecting his precious Nintendo DS in one of the corners probably trying to achieve his next goal.

Mello: " YOU LITTLE BASTARD COME OUT AND FIGHT LIKE A MAN! "

Matt: " Almost . . . Level 15 . . . "

Near remained quiet under his safe table.

Saya walked over to Mello and poked him in the back of his leg. Mello turned around with an extremely angry face but when he saw that it was her standing there he dropped the apples and immediately jumped off the table.

Mello: " SAYA! Uh...Good morning... "

Matt turned his head away from his game to look at her and walked over to where you and Mello were. Near as well came out from under the table and walked over.

Mello: " Its not what it looks like! You see Um . . .Uh . . . "

Matt: " Hi Saya, just wanted to say that this was all Near and Mello's fault and that I had no participation in it what so- "

Mello: " THATS A DAMN LIE MATT! YOU WERE CHUCKING PUDDING EVERYWHERE UNTIL YOU FELT YOUR DS IN YOUR POCKET! "

Near continued to remain silent but was looking at Saya with a " Get me away from these idiots " look.

Saya: " So who wants to tell me how this whole thing started hm? "

??? - " That's what I wish to know as well Saya"
♠ ♠ ♠
Well I fixed up the first chapter. I personally think it looks better but hey thats more up to the reader huh? XD