A not so forbidden love...

Chapter 1 " Host club? "

Thankfully the school day had ended. Thoughts of hanging out with my friends were crushed as I remembered that my dad told me to go and pick up Haruhi from her fancy new school. I go to public school but my sister got a scholarship to Ouran High School. I've always hated stuck up jerks and I guess that this place must be full of them! I walked out of my school as my hair blew in the wind and I gazed at the sky.

A heavy sigh came out of my mouth as thoughts of beating up every stuck up rich person in the school flooded in my head. I knew that I would have to hold my self back cause it might ruin Haruhi's chance at this place and she might get kicked out. Ever since we were kids, I've always been a little over protective. I'd protect her as well as protect her chances of living a good life.

As I walked to the apartment where I lived, I mentally prepared myself for entering a place full of people that I hate. I got home and changed from my uniform into my normal clothes.

(Haruhi's Point of view)

I was looking out the window and despite the blue sky, I had a Grey feeling. Dad cant pick me up and that means that Ayumi has to. Dad never made her pick me up, afraid that shed be jealous that I'm here and shes stuck in public school. I feel bad that Ive been hiding the fact that I'm in the host club from Ayumi and Dad but I guess that I'm not ready to tell them yet. I know for a fact that Ayumi will hate this place at first glance

(Ayumi Point of view)

I was walking down the street, following the directions that Haruhi left on the table. Eventually I ended up at a giant metal gate. Behind the walls of the gate lied a giant campus where every building looked like a mansion."You've gotta be kidding me...." I scowled at the sight before me.

I opened the gates and walked in one of the places I would consider hell. The whole campus was fancy and wreaked of "rich". It had a " You cant afford this school so ha!" look to it. The kinda look that made me either cringe with disgust or make me want to go on a killing spree. I looked at the paper again and tried looking for the 3rd floor music room.

(Haruhi's Point of view)

I didn't exactly know when Ayumi was picking me up I couldn't let her see the host club!
" Haruhi! Why are looking out the window?" The twins asked as I jumped a bit in surprise.
"NO REASON!!!" I said waving my arms around franticly. The twins looked at each other for a sec and then looked at me with a certain look that said "we know your hiding something".

I sighed and looked up at them"Well it's just that...My sister is supposed to come pick me up today and I never told her about the host club..." I muttered and looked away slightly. Karou shrugged "So? She'll get over it. " I shook my head. They truly didn't know my sister at all. "You don't understand...She sometimes over reacts...ok she usually over reacts. Shes not the typical girl though...You see she is a tomboy and shes a bit over protective.....Ok really over protective" I said trying to paint a vivid picture of my sister for them. Then Tamaki walked over and smiled with confidence. "I'm sure we can reason with her. I shall personally talk to her myself! " He held up a rose and does one of his poses that makes his fan girls swoon.

I felt one of those anime sweat drops on the back of my head as he held his pose " Oh yeah go ahead, you do that, if you have a death wish that is. " I muttered and walked away. Tamaki froze in his place and just stood there shocked but still in his weird pose. Honey walked over to me with his bunny Bun bun in hand. " Is she that mean??" He asked with childish curiosity. I looked at him and smiled slightly. " Well shes not mean all the time. She can actually be really nice if you get to know her. When she was 13, she was in a gang at school and she eventually became the leader. People who feared her called her "The Okami Akayashi". But when she turned 15 she quit for reasons that even I don't know. After that she became kinder but shes as tough as she was back then. " I informed them. I didn't want them to fear her when they met her, I just wanted them to understand who was is and why.

"HARUHI!!!!!!!!WHERE ARE YOU????? " Somebody was shouting down the hall and had a voice that distinctly sounded like my sister. I froze in place immediately. I didn't think she'd be here his early. Just then the doors broke down and a girl with long brown hair wearing a bandanna, a black spaghetti strap top, riped black jeans, and converses walked in and looked around the room. She looked around and saw 6 guys standing in the middle of the room. "Uh....Hi? Listen I'm looking for my sister Haruhi. " She said with one hand in her pocket.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you liked it