Sequel: Dear God

Eat Your Heart Out

Name: Jessica Hendricks
Age: 18
Basic Info: She has known Cyndal for about a year and Harely for two, but it feels like she has known them her whole life. They are the reason to why she is the way she is, because of the crap she went through in her life. She no longer cares what people think about her, and she is great with meeting new people, even though she can be a bitch. She loves music and never has a silent moment, whether its music playing out loud, music playing in her head, or her talking to her friends.
Appereance: 5'10" average weight, long brown hair, blue-green eyes, deathbat tatooed on her lower back with the words "Seize the Day" below it, heartagram on the base of her neck, eyebrow, nose and libre pierced.
Name: Harley Peters
Age: 18
Basic Info: She has known Jessica for 2 years and Cyndal for a year. She is a fun loving girl who just loves to be around people. She is one of those people that everything thinks she is on drugs or something when she is hyper. Crazy girl doesn't do drugs. Music is her life as well.
Appearance: 5'4" very skinny, shoulder length blond hair with black underneath, brown eyes, angel kiss peircing
Name: Cyndal Wallace
Age: 19
Basic Info: She has known Jessica and Harely for a year and they are the reason why she stayed sane in high school. Everyone bugs her, unless she likes them. She loves when people act like themselves and don't pretend to be who they aren't. She is great at helping people solve their problems, and she gives good advice when people go to her.
Appereance:5'6" average weight, long wavy blond hair, angelic blue eyes, two spaarows tatooed on her legs, on on each leg, a little devil and a little angel tatooed behind each ear, has her eyebrow and web peirced.
Name: Avenged Sevenfold guys
Ages: 19/20
Basic Info: I will give you the benefit of the doubt to know at least somethign about these guys. The only thing different about them is that they will be younger to fit the story.
Johnny - 18
Jimmy - 20
Matt - 20
Syn - 20
Zacky - 20