Sequel: Dear God

Eat Your Heart Out

Not While He's Driving

I grew bored of listening to the guys and laid my head against the window, closing my eyes. I let the music drown out the make voices in the car and I drifted off to sleep. I woke up hearing Zacky and Johnny talking. Being the curious erpson that I am, I pretended to still be asleep and listened to them as they went on with their conversation.

"Do you think she will ever replace Stephanie?" Johnny asked. I couldn't help but wonder who Stephanie was, and who was trying to replace her.

"It's been four years. I need to move on. Yes, I still love Stephanie, but I can't live in the past. She is gone and I will never see her again." Zacky said softly. I could tell by the tone of his voice that he was hurting as he said that. *Who is Stephanie? Why isn't she here anymore? And why is Zacky so hurt that she is gone?*I asked myself ove rand over sagain.

"Are you going to tell Jess about this?" Johnny asked. I was guessing that he poked his head in between the seats since his voice was louder than before.

"Yeah. I was planning on telling her either in Idaho or when we get abck to California." Zacky replied and sighed. "She deserves to know that I can't give her my full heart. Steph took part of it with her."

"Ok, just don't hurt her." Johnny said. I heard im sit back against the seat and the car was filled with silence. The only sound was the cd in the player. After about ten minute of silence I figured it was safe to 'wake up.' I sqirmed around and slowly opened my eyes. I opened teh and rubbed the sleep from them as I got into the upright position.

"Hey Beautiful," Zacky said and smiled over at me. "Sleep well?"

"Uh-hun." I said and leaned over to kiss him on the cheek.

"Hey, not while he is driving." Jonnhy cried as he pulled me away from my boyfriend.

"Oh really? Well I could do more than just kiss him on the cheek." I raised my eyebrows at Johnny, while giving him an evil smirk. "I could have done this." I placed my hand on Zacky's knee. I started to rub it with my hand and allowed my hand to slowly creep up Zacky's thigh.

"Oh, I liket his." Zacky said. I kept my eyes on Johnny as I allowed my hand to keep inching its way up Zacky's leg. Zacky let out a little moan and swirved the car a little.

"Stop!" Johnny cried, jumping in between the seats and pulled me away from Zacky.

"Hey, I was enjoying that." Zacky whined as I sat back laughing. I smirked at Johny fter my laughing died down.

"I don't care Zacky." Johnny crossed his arms over his chest adn climbed back into the backseat. "I don't wanna die."

"Fine, you drive and we will sit in back." Zacky said, turing slightly to wink at me.

"EWWWWW!! NO!" Johnny cried. "Not in your life, Baker."

"Calm down, Seward." I cried and then threw something back at him. Johnny humphed and sat back. "Now, i'm hungry boys. Get me food." I demanded and crossed my arms.

"Why should I pull over to get you food?" Zacky asked. "What would I get out of it?"

"Um... a happy Jessica." I said innocently.

"Nope, I want something." He smirked over at me.

"And, what would that be?" I asked as I looked out the window. Zacky pulled onto the offramp and got off the freeway. He drove up to red light and stopped. He leaned over and whispered "You." into my ear. I looked over at him and smacked his arm, laughing. "And what would I get out of that?" I asked loudly. Johnny looked at us as if we were insane.

"The best orgasm in your life." Zacky said cockily.

"Um.. will you two please not talk about this in front of me?" Johnny pleaded from his spot after he heard Zacky's comment.

"Sorry Johnny. No Zacky. End of conversation." I said and got out of the car as soon as Zacky parked it in a Wendy's parking lot. I practically ran towrads the door, hoping to advoid this coversation. I hear Zacking yelling for me to stop. I stopped short of the door and waited for their slow asses to catch up with me. We went inside and I got in line. I started looking at the menu when two arms snaked around my waist and pulled me into their chest. Zacky placed his chin on my shoulder and kissed my cheek.

"Hey." I said soflty.

"Hey babe, is there something wrong?" Zacky asked soflty as he planted small kisses on my neck.

"I don't really want to talk about it right now." I whispered to him. A second later, the door opened and everyone filed in and came over to us.

"Ok." He said softly and pulled away. "Hey guys."

"Hey." Jimmy said. I looked over at him and noticed that he and Cyndal were holding hands. I looked over at Cynal and mouthed 'Are you two going out?' towards her. She nodded and I gave her a thunbs up. I felt Zacky's arms wrap around me again, and he began kissing my neck.

"Welcome to Wendy's. What can I get for you?" A bored looking girl asked, not even looking up from her computer. As soon as she spoke Zacky's head flew up. He lookeda t the girl adn his jaw dropped.

"Zacky, babe, order." I said, not noticing the shocked boy latched onto me. The girl lifted her head and looked at Zacky in shock. "Zacky?"

"S-S-S-Stehanie." He stuttered. All the guys grew quiet and stared at her.

"Zacky, I missed you so much." She said softly, her blue eyes began to fill up with tears.I felt really unconfortable stand there in between Zacky and this girl as they just stared at each other.

"I-I-I-I." Was all Zacky could say before he dropped his arms and walked out of the building. I tried to follw him, but Matt grabbed my arm and pulled me into his chest.

"Let him go." He said gently. I nodded and turned back to the girl, still in his grasp. "Why did you do it?" Matt asked harshley, still not letting me go. "He didn't deserve that."

"I don't know." She sobbed. Her manager came over and asked if there was anything wrong.

"No, sir, but I was wondering if we could borrow Stephanie here for a few minutes?" Matt asked, in total ontrol over the situation. He nodded and let Stephanie go on break.

"Sit." Jimmy ordered her. She sat. Matt drug me over to the table Stephanie the girl and the guys were sitting at. Ryan, Cyndal, Harley, and Ashley sat across the room adn watched the whole thing.

"What is going on here, Matt?" I demanded as he sat me down across from her. I was getting really confused now. "Who is she and what's wrong with my boyfriend?"

"Your boyfriend?" Stephanie the girl asked.

"Yes my boyfriend. Now will someone please fill me in on whats going on?" I demanded.

"Zacky and I never broke up." The dimwitted girl in front of me said.

"Shut up." Syn barked at her. "You left him. It's been four fucking years. I would say you guys broke up."

"I had no choice." She cried, dropping her head into her arms on the table. We sat in silence for a few minutes before Zacky came back into the building. We walked up tot he table and stood behind me for a second.

"Jess, babe, can I talk to you for a minute?" He asked, looking anywhere but at me. I nodded and stood up. We left the He leaned against it and sighed. "I owe you an explaination."

"I just want to know whats going on? I'm so confused right now." I said softly. I stepped in from of him and took his hadns in mine. "But I understand if you can't tell me right now."
♠ ♠ ♠
stupid skank....... grrrr