Sequel: Dear God

Eat Your Heart Out

She Looks Like A Cherry

"We should go somewhere else." Jimmy said after a few minutes of silence. We all agreed and walked over to where Ashley, Ryan, Harley and Cyndal were sititng. "Come on, we're going somewhere else." With that said, we all left the building, not looking back.

We got back into the same vehicles as before. I took Zacky's hand in mine pulling him away from the drivers seat. "Johnny, can you drive? I don't think Zacky should right now." I said, very concerned about Zacky's state of mind from the They both agreed and Johnny got into the drivers sear and Zacky and I got into the back seat. I held Zacky close to my body, sroking his hair, trying to confort him. It was hard for him to do what he just did. He soon drifted off to sleep with his head on my shoulder.

"He was gonna tell you." Johnny said, looking at us from the rearview mirror.

"I know." I said softly, trying not wake him. "I understand. I promise you this now, I will never do anything to hurt him."

"Good. By the way, we like you better than Stephanie. Plus, I don't think I can handle another depressed Zacky. You make him happy, he hasn't been this happy in a long time. When her met you, his etire life changed."Johnny told me. I looked down at Zacky and watched him for a minute. "Thank you for bringing Zacky back."

"I didn't know I had that much impact on his life, but I am glad he is happy." I looked up and smiled at Zacky. "He has made a huge impact on my life too. Like I said, I promise not to intentionally hurt him."

"I believe you." He said and smiled. "So where are we going to eat?"

"You know, I'm not really that hungry anymore." I said cocking my head lightly to the side. "Too much emotional distress. We can stop later and grab something."
Johnny nodded and got onto the highway. He began to travel the long road to our destination. I began to stroke Zacky's hair as I left him sleep.

After about an hour, I felt my eyes getting heav and leaned my head aginst the window. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep. When I woke up, Zacky had moved us so he was resting against the drivers side door, in the backseat, and I was leaning against him, in between his legs.I moved a little bit and looked up at his face.

"Hey baby, how you holding up?" I asked, rubbing his arm with my left hand.

"Better. I'm just glad your here. I dreamt that you left me too." He said softly, tightening his grip on me.

"I'm not going anywhere." I forced him to loosen his grip on me and turned in his ams. "You stuck with me." I placed a kiss on his lips. He laughed.

"Guys, excuse me, not in front of me." Johnny cried from his seat.

"Technically we are behind you." I said smirking in his direction.

"Don't care. Still don't want to see it, or hear it for that matter. Wait til we stop." He practically pleaded as he switched lanes to pass Cyndal's car.

"But I wanna get laid now!" Zacky whined. I laughed and hit him on the chest.

"Down boy." I said and moved to sit up.

"Where do you think you're going?" Zacky asked me, pulling me back into him.

"Well, I was planning on sitting up, but it seems like I can't." I said. "Oh well." I began to move to get confortable.

"Good." Zacky said and kissed the top of my head. I laid my head against his chest and relaxed. It was tehn I realized how silent the car was.

"Baby, will you sing to me?" I asked turning my head slightly to look up at him.
"Um, I'm not much of a singer. Besides what would I sing?" He asked sheepishly.

"Nonsense, your a great singer. I have heard you. How about you sing me one of my favorite songs by you guys, Seize The Day." I suggested, while snuggling back into my earlier position.

"Ok." He said saoftly and started singing.

Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost
It's empty and cold without you here, too many people to ache over
I see my vision burn, I feel my memories fade with time
But I'm too young to worry

These streets we travel on will undergo our same lost past
I found you here, now please just stay for a while
I can move on with you around
I hand you my mortal life, but will it be forever?
I'd do anything for a smile, holding you 'til our time is done
We both know the day will come, but I don't want to leave you

I see my vision burn, I feel my memories fade with time
But I'm too young to worry (a melody, a memory, or just one picture)
Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost
It's empty and cold without you here, too many people to ache over

Newborn life replacing all of us, changing this fable we live in
No longer needed here so where do we go?
Will you take a journey tonight, follow me past the walls of death?
But girl, what if there is no eternal life?

I see my vision burn, I feel my memories fade with time
But I'm too young to worry (a melody, a memory, or just one picture)
Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost
It's empty and cold without you here, too many people to ache over

Trails in life, questions of us existing here, don't wanna die alone without you here
Please tell me what we have is real
So, what if I never hold you, yeah, or kiss your lips again?
Woooaaah, so I never want to leave you and the memories for us to see
I beg don't leave me

Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost
It's empty and cold without you here, too many people to ache over
Trails in life, questions of us existing here, don't wanna die alone without you here
Please tell me what we have is real

Silence you lost me, no chance for one more day
I stand here alone
Falling away from you, no chance to get back home

After he finished the song I smiled. "See, you have a wonderful voice, but I do have to say you're way better at guitar." He laughed.

"She is right, you know." Johnny piped up from the drivers seat. "But, we kinda like Matt on vocals."

"Haha. I love guitar too much to ever think about giving it up." Zacky said laughing.

"Good." Both Johnny and I said.

"Well, since I sang for you, you have to sing for me." Zacky said smuggly.

"Good idea." Johnny added.

"UGH! I don't wanna." I groaned.

"Tough." Zacky replied to my childish act
.
"ARRGG!! fine, what should I sing?" I asked, knowing I was defeated. "Oh, I have an idea." I said after thinkning about it.

I'm Standing on a bridge
I'm waitin in the dark
I thought that you'd be here by now
Theres nothing but the rain
No footsteps on the ground
I'm listening but theres no sound
Isn't anyone tryin to find me?
Won't somebody come take me home

It's a damn cold night
Trying to figure out this life
Wont you take me by the hand
take me somewhere new
I dont know who you are
but I... I'm with you

im looking for a place
searching for a face
is anybody here i know
cause nothings going right
and everythigns a mess
and no one likes to be alone
Isn't anyone tryin to find me?
Won't somebody come take me home
It's a damn cold night

Trying to figure out this life
Wont you take me by the hand
take me somewhere new
I dont know who you are
but I... I'm with you

oh why is everything so confusing
maybe I'm just out of my mind
yea yea yea
It's a damn cold night
Trying to figure out this life
Wont you take me by the hand
take me somewhere new
I dont know who you are
but I... I'm with you
Take me by the hand
take me somewhere new
I dont know who you are
but I... I'm with you
I'm with you
Take me by the hand
take me somewhere new
I dont know who you are
but I... I'm with you
I'm with you
I'm with you...

As soon as I was finished both guys exclaimed how good I was. I blushed and shook my head. "I messed up. my pitch was off, as was the rhythm."

"Don't be modest. that was good." Zacky said. He leaned down and kissed me on the top of my head, causing me to blush a deeper red.

"Oh, look at her face. She looks like a cherry." Johnny cried as he looked back at me through the rearview mirror. My hands instantly flew to my face, trying to covers it, but Zacky pried them away.

"Now, now. I think you make a cute cherry." Zacky said, still holding my hands to my sides. I groaned and turned my head to bury it in his chest. He let go of my hands and wrapped his arms around me again. He laughed and held me there until I turned back around.
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah........ only a few more chapters