Sequel: Dear God

Eat Your Heart Out

You Need A Decent Guy

"Where are we?" I asked gazing out the window I was facing.

"The border or Oregon and Idaho." Johnny said after he looked at the GPS. I squealed with joy and jumped out of Zacky's arms. I dove into the back o the Escalade and dug through my stuff. I found my cell phone and turned it on. "YAY!"

"What?" Zacky asked peering voer the seat, watching me with a confused/amused look on his face.

"My phone didn't work in California, cuz my phone company didn't let the order go through so I could have service down there. But it works in Idaho." I explained, climbing back over the seat and back in Zacky's awaiting arms. I let my phone turn on and load, then my ring tone went off what seemed like a billion time saying I have voicemails and text messages. It took me around 4 hours to answer everything, along with other replies. ((What?? I usually get over 350 texts a day. TRUE STORY!!)) By the time I finished, we were around Moscow, Idaho ((no not the one in Russia)). Johnny started to ask me where to go from there.

Cyndal and Matt were going to Cyndal's house to drop her car off and grab some of her stuff for the hotel stay. I was going to go to my house, and meet them there in a little while so harley and I could grab our things. On my way to my house, I warned Zacky and Johnny about how judgemental my roommate was, and to be weary of her. He parked in the driveway and got out. I took Zacky's hand in mine and we all walked up the steps and to the door. I opened the dor to see my roomate, Patty, sitting in the lvingroom, watching tv.

"Hey, Jess." Patty said as she came up to me and pulled me into a hug, pulling me away from Zacky at the same time. "I missed you so much."

"I missed you too." I said hugging her back. When I pulled away from her, she looked at the two boys behind me.

"Um...Jess? Who are they?" She asked eyeing the two tatooed and peirced boys.

"Well, you remember that concert Harley and I went to last December?" I asked, motioning for the guys to come in and sit down.

"Yeah, but what dowes that have to do with anything?" Patty asked, as weall sat down. I took Zacky's hand in mine.

"Well, I went to see them. These are two of the members of Avenged Sevenfold. The other three guys are with Harley and Cyndal, as well as Ryan Gosling and his girlfriend Ashley. They will be over soon." I explained. She just nodded.

"Why are you holding hands?" She asked now looking at our interlocked fingers. "How and when did you meet? I mean you were only gone a month."

"He is my boyfriend. We met in a music store the day our car broke down." I said. "Oh, I should intorduce you. Patty, this is Zacky Baker and Johnny Seward, aka Zacky Vengeance and Johnny Christ from Avenged Sevenfold."

She stared at me as if I was insane. "You are dating a guy from a band? He will get you into drugs, drinking, partying, or worse." She cried. "You need a decent guy."

"Don't tell me that. He is a decent guy. Do you remember the crap guys I tried to date?" She nodded. "He as already proven to be better than any of them." I said in his defense.

"Ok, but please be careful." She said, knowing she was defeated in this matter.

"I will." A few seconds later the door opened and everyoen flodded into the livingroom.

"Harley!" Patty cried and flung her arms around her as she did me. "I missed you."

"I missed you too." She replied into the hug.

"Patty, there are the other guys, Matt Sanders, Jimmy Sullivan, and Brian Haner Jr. aka as M. Shadows, The Rev., and Synyster Gates. Plus Ryan Gosling, and his gilfriend Ashley." I introduced everyone else. And you aleady know Cyndal."

"Hello everyone, nice to meet you all." Patty replied.

"Oh, Patty. Harley and I are going to be staying with the guys at the Resort for awhile." I explained standing up.

"Ok." She said and went into the kitchen.

"Come on Harley." I said and began to walk towards the stairs to lead us to our rooms.

"Can we come?" Zacky asked staring at us. I laughed and nodded my head.

"Sure, but I must warn you now that you will see how OBSESSED I actually was." I said and blushed. This caught Zacky's interest. He hurried over to me, picking me up, and throwing me over his shoulder.

"Harley, lead the way." He demanded. Harley walked down the stairs and pointed to a door.

"That's her room." She said and went off to her room. Zacky walked over to my dor and put me down. I opened the door and went inside. He closed the door behind him and looked around my room. The walls were painted black and they were covered in posters of several different bands from The MIsfits, H.I.M., Bullet For My Valentine, From First To Last, My Chemical Romance, and several others. But most of all, I had A7X gear everywhere from posters to clothes to magezine articles and pictures. The deathbat was painted on my ceiling. On my bed, I had a purple and black blanket with a white deathbat on it with the letters A7X underneath.

"Wow." He said and walked over to my bookshelf. I had several notebooks on it. "What's these?" He asked, grabbing on.

I looked up from my dresser to see what he was talking about. "No, don't read that." I cried. I jumped up and grabbed it from his hands. I started to blush like mad. "They are way too embarrassing for you to read."

"Oh, what are they?" He asked trying to get it back from me.

"Stories I have written." I said placing it back on the shelf.

"What kind of stories?" He asked grabbing another notebook from the shelf. He flipped it open and began to read. I layed face down on my bed and buried my head under my pillows. "Oh, I see." He said as he read on. "These are good. Why are you embarrassed?"
I shook my head and remained laying there on the bed. "Is it cuz these are fanfics?" I nodded. "Ok, but I am taking these so I can read them."

"No." I said turning to him. "Please just leave them here." I begged.

"Ok." He said sadly and put the notebook back. "Come on. Lets get your stuff."I got off the bed and gathered my stuff. When I was done, I turned to se Zacky's going through my photo albums.

"Who are these people?" He asked pointing to a picture of me and two other girls.

"Just friends and family." I said and took teh photo album and put it in my bag. "I'll explain later."
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah.... people are judgemental