Sequel: Dear God

Eat Your Heart Out

Are You Insane?

A few minutes later everyone was leaving the house and heading off to the Coeur d'Alene ((A/N: its pronounced Core Dah Lane)) Resort, where we were staying for the time being, before we headed off to California once again. Zacky and I checked into our suit and went up and began to put things away. After I finished putting my things away I grabbed my photoalbum and layed stomache down on the bed.I felt the bed shift, when I looked over I saw Zacky laying next to me. I began to flip through the pages and told him who everyone was and what we were doing in each picture.

When we had finished, I closed the photo album and curled up with Zacky on the bed. He wrapped his arms around me and we just laid there talking about some of the stupidest things. "Lime Jello is so gross." I said right before a knock came at the door. Zacky just groaned and removed his arms from around me. He got up and answered the door. Harley and Cyndal came into the room.

"We gotta figure this concert stuff out." Harley said. I nodded and sat up. Zacky looked at us and smiled at me.

"I'll be with the guys if you need me." He said, kissing my cheek and left.

"How should we let people know that Avenged Sevenfold is here?" Harley asked as she sat next to me on the bed. "And who should we have come?"

We worked on planning the concert for a few hours. We decided to put up posters advertising that A7X was coming to town and if they wants more details to call one of three numbers. When they caled, we will do a quick phone interview before telling them anything. We made up a smal list, of about five people, that would be on the V.I.P. list, where they could come backstage and meet the guys. We called The Big Easy and cleared a day and tyime for Avenged to preform.After we got all that done, we called the guys and let them know what was going on. The concert was going to be in a week. Once everything was done, we all laid on the bed and stretched out.

"Well, that took forever." Cyndal said. I nodded and sighed. "What?"

"I'm taking Zacky to meet everyone tomorrow." I said softly.

"So?" Cyndal asked, not noticing the disturbed look on Harley's face.

"Everyone?" Harley asked. I nodded. "Are you insane? Why?"

"Cuz he needs to know that I do not come from the best family." I said.

"What's wrong with your family?" Cyndal asked, really confused.

"Just that my mom is married to a bastard, my family seems like they are all on crack, filing their lives with stupid pointless drama, oh and my sister is in love with my boyfriend." I explained. "But, oh well, he will meet the good and the bad."

"Yeah. Plus, if he can handle your family, he can handle anything." Harley said, hugging me. I nodded and laid there in thought.

~Ashley's P.O.V. (same timea s above)~
"I will be back in a few hours." I called out to Ryan.

"Where are you going?" He asked, walking up behind me and kissing my neck softly.

"To help Jess, Cyn, and Harley with the concert plans." I said and left. I walked down the hall and knocked on a door.

"Hey." A voice came from behind the door. It opened and I was pulled inside. The door closed and a set of lips crashed down on mine.

"Hey." I said after we broke apart. I looked up at the man in front of me and smiled. "You know, Matt, I think that kissed showed that you missed me." I pulled him back into a passionate kiss. He nodded and led me over to the bed.
~End P.O.V.~

~Matt's P.O.V.~
We laid on the bed, out of breath, tangled in each others arms. I looked down at Ashley.
"It's been awhile." She said after she regains her breathing capailities. "I've missed this."

"Me too." I said and pulled her tighter into my body. In the last year and a half Ashley and I have been sleeping with each other. We have agreed that what we have is purely physical and we were free to see who ever we wanted. Which is why she is with Ryan and I am going to ask Harley out.

"You like her don't you?" Ash asked after a few minutes of watching the intent look on my face.

"Who?" I asked, snapping out of my thoughts.

"Harley. I have seen the way you look at her. I think you'll be a perfect couple." SHe said and ran her hand up and down my arm.

'Yeah. I am planning on asking her out soon." I replied and smiled. A second later my phone rang. I put my finger to my lips to sinal that Ashley should be quiet and answered. "Yo, Ryan, whats up?...nope, haven't seen ehr.... She is with the girls."I replied. After minute I hung up. :"Go." I said simply. "Ryan is looking for you."

"Ok." I got up and walked to the dresser. I got dressed as she did. She left the room.
~End .P.O.V.~

Cyndal, Harley, and I ended up falling asleep on the bed. I woke up to the sound of the door opening. I brought my hands to my eyes and began to work the sleep out of my eyes. Once I could see properly, I looked over at who came into the room.

"Hey, baby." Zacky said, looking at the three of us cuddled up on the bed.

'Hey." I siad and climbed over my sleeping friends to get off the bed. I walked over to Zacky and wrapped my arms around him. "Everything is planned."

"Good." He said, holding me close.

"Wanna meet some of my family today?" I asked, moving to look at his face.

"Can we?" He asked excitedly. I laughed and nodded. "YAY!." He squealed louldly and jumped up and down. I laughed and noticed that Harley and CYndal had woken up.

"Did he eat a bag of pixi sticks for breakfast?" Cyndal asked as she laughed at the hyper boy bouncing around the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
PIXI STICKS ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!