Sequel: Dear God

Eat Your Heart Out

Family Time

I shrugged and tried to calm him down. After I managed that, I told him to get ready. I pulled out my phone and called my family and told them we were coming over, well me and a guest. A few minutes later we were leaving the hotel. I decided that it was asafer for me to drive, since I knew where I was going, and he didn't. I decided that we would go see my mom, 'the thing,' and my sister first. I tried to make sure my mom's husband was not there, but I failed and was just pulling into the driveway when we pulled up. I got out and took Zacky's hand in mine.

"Jessica, what the hell are you doing here?" 'It' asked rudely. I just ignored him and rolled my eyes. I walked up the steps and knocked on the door.

A second later, the door opened and a girl around the age of 16 stood there. She was about average heighth, with shoulder length brown hair, big blue eyes, and a monroe peircing on the left side. She was wearing a black shirt with a pink cupcake and crossbones on it. ((Like the one in the From First To Last :Ride the wings of Prestilence Video)) and a pair of jeans. She squealed at the sight of me.

"Jess." He arms flew arouns me, pulling me into her for a hug.

"Hey, Terry." I said and opulled out fo teh hug. "I'd like to intorduce you to my boyfriend---"

"OM MY GOD!!!! Your dating Zacky Vengeance!" She creamed, interupting me. He laughed at ehr excitment.

"Stupid fuckers, get out of the doorway." 'It' growled, pushing us to the side so he could eveter the house.I just glared at him and then turned back to the conversation.

"Well, you know who he is, Zacky this is my little sister Teresa.' I said. We went inside and I introduced Zacky to my mom, completely ignoring the bastard in the house.We sat in the lvingrooom and started talking.

"Jess, can I talk to you for a minute?" Teresa asked after sitting there the entire time, staring at Zacky. I nodded and we stood up. Upon leaving the room I heard the bastard ask Zacky. "Why that little bitch. You got money, and you go for her"

I growled to myself and followed Teresa. "What's up?" I asked, leaning against the wall.

"How did you meet THE Zacky Vengeance?" She asked stunned. "You have the worst luck with guys an you end up meeting and dating one of the hottest guys ever."

"I know the whole band." I said, watching her jaw drop. "Anyways, I met him in a music store. See I told you those stores were amazing." I said matter-of-factly. "I guess my luck is changing. I'm finally happy."

She smiled. "Good, I'm glad. But I do have to say that I am extremely jealous." She grinned and I laughed and hugged her.

"I finally have something you want, instead of the other way around." I joked and laughed.

"Got that right bitch." She said.

"We better get back in there before Zacky kills 'it' for being a fucktarded bastard." I said. She agreed and we walked back into the room. I sat next to Zacky and saw that he was gritting his teeth and clenching his fists together.

Finally, 'It' got up and left the house, probably to go get drnk as usual. We started another friendtly conversation with my mom. That is when I started to think, which is alway a bad thing for me to do. *Teresa is drooling over him. She is so much prettier than me. Everyone of my friends thinks she is hot, and they just say I am pretty, rarely do I ever have anyone call me hot. What if he leaves me for Teresa? Shit he will, I just know it. Plus, not that he met the Bastard, Zacky won't want anything to do with me.* I began to mentally tear myself up over this. I didn't notice that I had started crying, but Zacky seemed to notice.

"Babe, whats wrong?" Zacky asked, wiping my tears away with his thumb. I looked at him for a second before I realized what was going on. Everyone was staring at me. I shook my head. "Don't lie. You're crying, something is wrong."

"Honest, I don't know why." I said, completely lying, but I couldn't tell him what I was thinking.

"Ok." He said, not convinced one bit. He looked at his watch and back at me."We should get back. I'm sure the guys are wanting food about now." I nodded. We said good-bye to my mom and sister, and got back into the car, this time Zacky was driving. He drove to a park that was nearby my mom's house. He stopped the car and turned off the engine.

"Why did we stop?" I asked, turning to face him.

"I want to know why you were crying. Something was bothering you. I have never seen you cry before, so it must have been something big." He said, looking at my dead in the eyes. I could tell he was really concerns, causing me to feel guilty about lying to him.

"I was just thinking." I replied after a silent moment.

"About what?" He pushed on. He waved his hand as if to get me to tell him more.

"About us." I almost whispered.

"What about us?" He cocked his head sliughtly to the side.

"That I am not good enough for you. That you'll leave me for someone preittier than me, like my sister. Or that you won't want to be part of my life cuz of the stupid thing my mom is married to." I said faintly, clearly embarrassed to be admitting this.

"Why would I do that? You are perfect the way you are. Yes, your sister is pretty, but she is nothing compared to you. Oh and that jerk will not stop me from being with you. He just makes me want to protect you from idiots like him." He pulled me into him. "I wouldn't change you for anything. I want o see your shining face, not someone elses."

I smiled and wrapped my arms around him too. We stayed like that for a few minutes before going back to the hotel.
♠ ♠ ♠
awwww Zacky is so sweet