Sequel: Dear God

Eat Your Heart Out

I Will Stand With You On A Mountain

We headed into a empty restraunt. "Zacky, are sure this is the place?" I asked, as he held onto my hand again. He leaded me, and the two girls through the tables.

"Yeah. Its like tradition or something. We always buy this place out for a night and hang out. They only bought it out tonight for you guys." He said lookingg over at me. Sure enough, a few seconds later we heard the guys laughing at a table near theb back. I saw the group of about four guys, that anyone in their right mind would recognise.

"Hey, Zacky!" Synyster Gates shouted as he spotted the four of us walking up to the table.

"Hey, Bri. Hey guys. This is Jessica, Harely, and Cyndal." He said pointing to each of us. "Girls, this is Brain, who preferrs to be called Syn, Jimmy, Matt, and Johnny. You know their stage names." He said. We all nodded and laughed. We all said hey to each other.

"Come sit." Matt said, there was a chair next to Matt open, Harley walked over to it and sat down. Zacky and I sat down next to each other between Brian and Johnny. Cyndal sat down in the empty chair next to Jimmy.

"Dude, Zacky, why are you clutching onto her hand?" Johnny asked, looking at are liknked hands.

"He has been doing it all day." I said and laughed a little. "He claims that he likes the feeling." They all laughed at the statement.

"So, girls. How did you meet Zacky?" Jimmy asked leaning on the table.

"I was looking at music in Music World and he grabbed the same CD I was grabbing." I said, realizing how cliche that sounded. This brought up the topic of music everyone liked. We all had similar tastes.

Shortly after we sat down, a thin blond girl came up and took our drink orders. She left and returned with everyones drinks a few mintues later. Then she took our food order. She didn't seem very happy about serving such a rowdy looking group of people.

We all drifted off into out own little conversations, Matt and Harley were talking about motorcycles, go figure, Cyndal and Jimmy were talking about types of drums, Brian or Syn and Johnny were talking about what all guys talk about, sex, and Zacky and I were talking about special talents people had. He asked me if I had any talents, and Harley and Cyndal immediately stopped their conversations and looked at me.

"You know she won't say it cuz she doesn't think she is that good at it." Harley said, smirking. I shot her a look of warning, not wanting her to open her mouth again and tell them something that would make me blush AGAIN!!! "She has an amazing singing voice."

"Really?" Zacky asked with a smile on his lips. "Can we hear it?" He asked, now everyone was looking at me.

"I am not really that good." I said, turning my red face to look at the table.

"Yes you are. How many times do people have to tell you that?" Cyndal asked. "sSing for us." Everyone agreed and wanted me to sing.

"Fine, what should I sing?" I asked, looking aorund the group.

"How about Truely, Madly, Deeply?" Harley suggested. "You are really good at that song."
I nodded and took a deep breath. "Hear goes....

I'll be your dream
I'll be your wish, I'll be your fantasy
I'll be your hope, I'll be your love
Be everything that you need

I'll love you more with every breath
Truly Madly Deeply Do
I will be strong, I will be faithful
Cuz I'm counting on

A new beginning
A reason for living
A deeper meaning (yeah)

I want to stand with you on a mountain
I want to bathe with you in the sea
I wanna lay like this forever
Until the sky falls down on me

And when the stars are shining
Brightly in the velvet sky
I'll make a wish send it to heaven
Then make you want to cry

The tears of joy for all the
Pleasure in the certainty
That we're surrounded
By the comfort and protection of

The highest powers
In lonely hours
The tears devour you

I want to stand with you on a mountain
I want to bathe with you in the sea
I wanna lay like this forever
Until the sky falls down on me

Oh can you see it baby?
You don't have to close your eyes
Cuz it's standing right before you
All that you need will surely come

I'll be your dream
I'll be your wish, I'll be your fantasy
I'll be your hope, I'll be your love
Be everything that you need

I'll love you more with every breath
Truly Madly Deeply Do

I want to stand with you on a mountain
I want to bathe with you in the sea
I wanna lay like this forever
Until the sky falls down on me"

When I finished they all started clapping. "Wow, that was really good." Zacky said smiling at me.

I blushed and shook my head. "I screwed up so many times." I said and sighed.

"No you didn't." Harley said and reached across the table to squeeze my hand. "You need to get over that small insecurity. You are an amazing singer. We all agree." Everyone nodded. Just then our food came, and we all began to eat.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok... So I really sang that song for an audition and I got in with it...... haha