Sequel: Dear God

Eat Your Heart Out

Syn is Protecting Me

The next morning I woke up, and didn't realise where I was at first. After rolling over and looking at my two sleeping friends, yesterday flooded back to me. I rolled back over and looked at the white ceiling. After a minute, a soft knock came at the door, and Zacky poked his head in.

"Hey breakfast is ready." He said quietly looking at the sleeping forms of the girls in the room.

"Don't worry. They are dead to the world for a couple more hours." I said in my normal voice. He laughed and I slid out of the bed and walked over to the door.

"Nice shirt." He said, looking down at my attire. I looked at him confused and then looked down myself. I chucked and smiled up at him. I was wearing an Avenged Sevenfold t-shirt and a pair of black pajama bottoms.

"What can I say? I love your music." We left the room and headed down the stairs and into the kitchen. I looked at the clock and noticed it was only 10 am. "Do you guys usually get up around this time?" I asked sitting in a chair next to Syn.

"No. Usually we are asleep til like 2 or 3 in the afternoon." Matt replied and handed me a cup of coffee. I took a sip and smiled.

"Thank you." I said and looked around. "Why are you up then?"

"Don't know." Someone replied and the rest of the guys just shrugged. Matt placed a plate of pancakes and sausage in front of me.

"Yummy. Thank you." I took a bite and smiled. "These are good. Sorry the girls aren't up to eat, they will be asleep for a few more hours, or longer if we let them."

"It's ok." Jimmy said, stealing a sausage from my plate and popped it into his mouth.

"Hey, that's mine." I said protectively as Jimmy reached for another piece. He laughed and pulled his hand away.

We sat and talked until I finished eating. They loved to keep hearing that they were my favorite band. I think I majorly inflated their egos. I went upstairs and began to get ready for the day. I slipped on a pair of dark jeans, a black shirt with a grey skull on it and my black and white checkerd visor beanie. I applied my makeup and brushed out my hair, throwing it back into a pony tail. I walked back downsatirs and into the living room. Only Johnny was in there. I jumped on the couch next to him and placed my head on his shoulder.

"Hi." I said and curled up next to him.

"Hey, what's up?" He asked placing his arm around me.

"Nothing, just bored." I siad and moved so I was looking up at him.

"Realy? Hmmmmm... how could we fix this?" He looked down at me with a evil smirk on his face. The next thing I knew I was on my back and Johnny was on top of me. he began to tickle my sides. I was laughing so hard my sides hurt.

The guys came into the room to see what was going on. They started laughing as soon as they saw us on the couch. Finally, I was able to push Johnny off. I sat up and straightened my clothes, still laughing.

"Ok. Now you have to tell us why happened?" Syn said, still chuckling.

"She said she was bored so I found a way to entertain her." Johnny said innocently. I nodded and stretched out my legs, psuhing Johhny off the couch. he landed on the floor with a thud. "Oh you're dead." He cried and I jumped off the couch and tried to hide behind Matt.

"Matt, save me from the angry midgit!" I squealed. He laughed and turned around. He collected me in his arms and turned to face Johnny. He psuhed me towards Johnny. I ran and went over to Zacky. He opened his arms. I went into them, but was surprised when he held me there.

"Here you go Johnny. I've got her." He said and held me there. I began to struggle, but he held me tightly. Johnny came up and began to tickle me again. Shortly, Johnny grew tired and stopped tickling me. He moved and sat on the couch while Jimmy, Matt, and Syn went to sit around the room. Zacky still had his arms around me for another second before dropping his arms. he sat on the couch next to Johnny. I folded my arms under my chest and sat on the floor where I was standing.

"Jess, comesit on teh couch next to us." Johnny said, patting the spot between him and Zacky. I shook my head. "Why not?"

"I am mad at you midgit. you too Zacky. Oh and you too Matt." I laid down on the floor. I closed my eyes. When I opened them I saw Zacky standing above me. He leaned down and picked me up. He carried me over the couch and sat me on it between him and Johnny. I stood up and crawled onto Syn's lap.

"Why are you mad at us?" Matt asked pointing to him and Zacky.

"You betrayed me. I don't like people who betray me and give me up to an evil midgit." Syn wrapped his arms around me and smiled.

"I will keep you safe from Midgit, Muscles, and Tatoo Boy>" He said and held me to him. I looked up at him.

"Uh... you do realize you all have tatoos?" I questioned. I looked over at Jimmy and saw he was falling over his chair laughing.

"Oh yeah. So it's Midgit, Muscles, and.....uh. Bull Boy." He said. I burst out laughing and buried my face into his shirt.

A couple seconds later, Harley and Cyndal came into the room. It must have been an interesting sight to see. I was curled up in Syn's lap, trying to be as far away from Johnny and Zacky on the couch. Jimmy was falling off the chair he was sitting in, in hystaerics. And Matt, Zacky, and Johnny had offended looks on their faces, while Syn was smiling.

"Did we miss something?" Harley asked.

"The midgit attacked me, and Bull Boy and Muscles betrayed me. Now Syn is protecting me." I said with a fake pout.

Cyndal looked confused. "Let's get this straight. Johnny attacked you and Matt and Zacky betrayed you. I just nodded. "Why did he attack you?"

"I pushed him off the couch." I said simply.

"Ok. How did they betray you?" She asked, understanding more and more of the situation.
"They wouldn't save me from that evil midgit. They helped him." As soon as I said this, harley and Cyndal burst out laughing.

A few minutes later I got off Syn's lap and sat on the couch. Harley sat on my lap and leaned back.

"So boys, whats the plans for the day?" She asked as I rested my head on her shoulder.
♠ ♠ ♠
HAHA what an interesting fight..... betrayal