Sequel: Dear God

Eat Your Heart Out

Do I Like Him?

"I don't know." Syn said as he just stared at Harley and I.

"Dude, stop staring at us." Harley snapped as she leaned forward to hit him upside the head. After she did that, she leaned back onto me.

"Ouch!" He cried and rubbed the back of his head. "It's not my fault you guys are hot like that." The other guys agreed and Cyndal just laughed.

"Anyways, back to what I asked. What are we doing today?" Harley said rolling her eyes.
A chorus of "I don't knows" came at us. I just laughed.

"Well, we can go hang around the mall." Jimmy suggested.

"As long as we don't see any music stores or a Hot Topic." Cyndal mumbled. I shot my head up as soon as I heard her say that.

"Hey! I love those stores. Why do you guys always want to stay away from them?" I asked defensively.

"Because, love, we have to literally drag you out of them." Harley said, causing everyone to laugh at me. I huffed and pushed her off my lap. "Why did you push me off?" She asked sitting on the floor.

"You're mean." I stated and folded my arms across my chest. "But you're right. I just really love those stores."

Harley stood up and looked for a place to sit before she was pulled into a lap, Matt's lap to be specific. She got confortable and turned towards the group.

"So do you guys think the mall is a good idea?" Johnny asked as he leaned his head on my shoulder. Everyone knodded and it was decided. Cyndal and Harley decided to go upstairs and get ready, along with the guys. Since I was already dressed and all I stayed downstairs on the couch.

I was thinking about the last couple of days and how much I enjoyed hanging out with the guys. My thoughts slipped to Zacky. He was gorgeous in everyway and he was the sweetest guy I have ever met. People used to tell me he was an asshole in person, but now I know they were wrong. I didn't understand how he could not have a girlfriend right now. He is amazing. Wait, do I like him? I thought to myself. Even if I do, he doesn't like me back. He just thinks I am friend material. I tried to assure myself. A few seconds later I felt the weight shift on the couch. I turned to see Zacky sitting there.

"Hey, whatcha thinking about?" He asked looking over at me with his beautiful green eyes.

"N-Nothing." I stuttered shyly.

"Oh really?" He asked, raising his eyesbrows in disbelief. "You're thinking about something, what is it?"

"Just the event of the last few days." I said and shyly looked over at him. He was smiling and I blushed.

"Really? So have these events been good or bad?" He smirked and put his arm aorund my shoudler. He pulled me into him and we just sat there.

"Good." I said and smiled up at him. He smiled down at me.

"Good." He said, "So, Jessica tell me. Is there someone special who is waiting for you back in Idaho?" He asked seriously. Where did this question come from.

"Not in the boyfriend sense." I said softly and looked at my hands. "Just friends."

"Good." He said softly to himself, but I still heard. I looked over at him, to see tyhat he was deep in thought. Before I could say anything else Johnny, Syn, and Matt came into the living room.

"Jimmy is getting the girls." Johnny said as he walked over and sat next to us.

"Ok." I replied, still confused about the conversation a minute before.
A few mintues later, everyone was piled into cars heading off to the mall.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmmmmm... I think I'm almost done for the night