Sequel: Dear God

Eat Your Heart Out

The Notenook

"Who is riding with who?" Zacky asked.

"Four people in your car, Zacky, and four in mine." Jimmy answered. "I want Matt, Harley and Cyndal in my car. So Jess, Syn, and Johnny are riding with you." Zacky agreed and we all left the house and walked to the cars.

"Ladies get front seat." Syn said as he smirked at me. "So, Johnny, hop up front."

"Hey!!!!" he cried and hit Syn.

"I'm just kidding. Damn for a midgit your strong." Syn whined as he rubbed his arm. "Jess gets front." I laughed and climbed into the passenger seat as the guys climbed into their spots. Zacky started the car and The Misfits blared from his speakers. We headed to the mall. After the mall we headed towards the diner where we were suppose to meet up with the guys friend Ryan.

"Who is this guy?" I asked the three guys in the car.

"Just a friend of ours." Johnny answered. Both cars arrived at the diner and we went inside.

"Ryan!" Matt cried as he spotted his friend with a really pretty girl. She had short hair that faded from a darker brown to blonde. She was kinda short and average sized. She had green eyes that were surrounded in dark eyeliner making them stand out. I looked over at the guy and instantly knew him.

"Jess, Harley and Cyndal this is our friend Ryan Gosling. Ryan, these are the girls we were talking about." Jimmy introduced us as we sat down and got our menus.

"Hey. Everyone this is my beautiful girlfriend Ashley." Ryan introduced us to the girl next to him. "Hi" everyone said. A waitress came and took our drink orders and left. A conversation about movies was started and continued on as we got our drinks, only pausing when our orders were taken.

"I really loved you in The Notebook." Cyndal said as she took a sip of her iced tea. "I cried at the end."

"Yeah I think most girls did." Ashley said as she smiled at the three of us.

"Totally. I can't watch it with any of my friends because everyone always ends up in tears." I said and laughed at the looks the guys were giving us.

All of a sudden a phone rang and everyone reached for their phone. It turned out to be Johnny's. He got up from the table and answered it walking away.

"I'm guessing thats Hollie." Ryan said as he watched Johnny walk off.

"Probably." Matt said and shrugged.

"Who is Hollie?" Cyndal asked and cocked her head to the side. "I dont rememer hearing anything about her."

"Hollie is Johnny's girlfriend. She is currently visiting her family in Nebraska." Syn explained. "She just never came up in conversation."

"Ok. So if johnny has a girlfriend do the rest of you?" Harley asked as the waitress came out and began to place plates on the table. The guys waited for her to put everything down before they answered.

"Well I do." Syn said and waved his hand at the other three guys. "They are single."

"Interesting." I said and looked around the table, only to lock eyes with Zacky. After a second, which felt a lot longer, I looked down at my plate and started to eat my french fries.

"Girls, care to accompany me to the restroom?" Ashley asked, as she placed her napkin on the table. We nodded and all got up.

"Where are you going? You're leaving us in a sausage fest? Johnny started as he slid back into his chair.

"Ladies room." Harley said simply and we turned and walked away leaving the guys confused.

"Why do they all have to go together?" Jimmy asked behind us. We all just laughed and walked into the ladies room.

"Ok. I wanna know what going on with you and the guys. Three days ago they never even heard of you, now you guys act like your best friends." Asley stood by the door after we all entered the bathroom. I dont want to see them screded over by a few fans."

"We dont want to screw them over." I said honestly and leaned against the sink. "It all happened yesterday morning. I met Zacky In a cd shop and he dragged us, literally dragging me, to hang out with the guys. Then last night Matt insisted we stay with him at his house, until our car gets fixed."

"How did he drag you?" she asked me with a look of skepticism on her face.

"He grabbed a hold of my hand and wouldnt let go for anything and literally dragged me." I said.

"She is telling the truth." Harley said, Cyndal nodding her head. "We dont want to hurt them. They dont deserve that. All they have done is treat us with the up most respect and care. Even though we only met them yesterday, we have no intention on hurting them because they are our friends."

Ashley looked carefully from Cyndal to Harley to me and back before nodding. "Ok, if you do hurt them I will hurt you." she threatened us. We nodded and she smiled. "Ok now that thats over. Lets try and be friends." She moved from the door and we all exited. We walked back to the table and sad down at our original spots.

"Why do girls go the bathroom together?" Jimmy asked again as we sat down.

"Cuz we do." Harley replied with a smile and popped a fry in her mouth.

"Its just another mystery in life with women." Ryan said causing everyone to laugh.

"Ryan are you and Ashley coming back to our house to party?" Johnny asked through a mouthful of hamburger. He washed it down with his drink and continued to watch Ryan while he answered.

"I dont know. Baby, what do you want to do?" Ryan turned to ask Ashley, she thought about it for a minute before nodding. "I guess we are." He said to Johnny. We all finished eating and Matt went up to the guys to ask for their autographs, as well as Ryans.

"Zacky, we heard about a new girlfriend. Can we meet her?" A girl with brown hair asked hopefully. Zacky glanced nervously at me to see my reaction. I just shrugged and he smiled and reached to grab my hand.

"This is Jessica, my girlfriend." he said pulling me into him. The girls squealed with joy. When they finally left everyone except Harley and Cyndal were staring at us with confusion covering their face.

"Explain to them Zacky. I will only confuse them more if I do it, since I am still confused about it myself." I said looking over at his smiling face.

"Ok basically yesterday this really annoying fan came up asking whether I was single or not and I just wanted her away from me so I just grabbed Jessica's hand saying she was my girlfriend." He explained casually as if it happened everyday.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here you go Tara this is for you