Confessions of a Teenage Model

Confessions of a Teenage Model

When you look at a model what do you see? You see some gorgeous person who has the best life in the world, right? Well let me set you straight right now. Being a model isnt all that glamorous. In fact once I went to a comedy show and the comedian made a joke about models. She said I went to lunch with a model once. For lunch she had an Ice tea, and for dessert, a breath mint! And then, she left to go jog 5 miles to make up for what she ate.
Now I cant remember the comedian but she was a genius.

I cant eat anything with sugar in it. Im always on a diet, I have to be in the most fashionable clothes, I cant show how smart I am, I cant speak my mind, I have to wear Whatever they tell me to. I cant even go out with friends without signing ONE autograph! Now dont get me wrong, I love how Im a role model. I love how sometimes I can actually make a difference. I love how I model better than the preps. Yep thats right im a model whos not a prep.

I refuse to model Hollister, Abercrombie & Fitch, Banana republic, or anything of the sort. No I only Model Hot Topic, Journeys, Vans, Sometimes Forever 21, Vitoria secret, Lorile(sp?)and just stores like that. This story isnt about some prep, its not about some Emo, or anything else. This story is about me. Its my story. This is a story about The Confessions of a Teenage Model.
  1. Chapter 1
  2. Chapter 2
  3. Chapter 3
  4. chapter 4
  5. chapter 5
    Dedicated to kelseyxheartsxyou from quizilla!
  6. chapter 6
  7. Chapter 7